the thread about nothing...

Y'all ever had a black eye? How long does this **** stay?
I work in a big office complex and all these corporate folks just keep staring or even avoiding walking near me.

Not sure how exactly I got the black eye but I had an epileptic seizure earlier this week and woke up on the floor with a black eye. It was near a table so I'm guessing I probably hit my head on the table or something.
Might be 2-3 days. Ice it a few times a day, might go away sooner.

Y'all ever had a black eye? How long does this **** stay?
I work in a big office complex and all these corporate folks just keep staring or even avoiding walking near me.

Not sure how exactly I got the black eye but I had an epileptic seizure earlier this week and woke up on the floor with a black eye. It was near a table so I'm guessing I probably hit my head on the table or something.
If you’re an alpha it just makes you look tougher. My daughter hit me in the eye and blacked my joint a year ago. My team knows I play ball on the weekends so I just said I caught a bow and everybody respected it. Wear it like it doesn’t bother you and you’ll get respect. I treat my scars like hockey players. These are badges of toughness.

screenshot.png

IMG_0219.jpeg

Updating new MacBook Air so excited

Whenever that time comes for me to get a new computer , I think it’ll be an iMac. Now that I am in my dad phase of life, it’ll be time to get a desktop.

The 24 inch screens are NICE.

Whenever that time comes for me to get a new computer , I think it’ll be an iMac. Now that I am in my dad phase of life, it’ll be time to get a desktop.

The 24 inch screens are NICE.
was looking at imacs too but i need this for work mostly

If you’re an alpha it just makes you look tougher. My daughter hit me in the eye and blacked my joint a year ago. My team knows I play ball on the weekends so I just said I caught a bow and everybody respected it. Wear it like it doesn’t bother you and you’ll get respect. I treat my scars like hockey players. These are badges of toughness.
The coworkers are fine, it's only the people from the other corporations that act all weird about it.

Earlier today I called the elevator to get to my floor and there were some folks from the IRS (our federal tax agency) who didn't even wanna step in the elevator with me.
Bunch of weirdos, what do they expect me to do? Slap them in the elevator? In an office complex that houses a government agency?

Im hurting today fellas

2 days not doing the same routine i did for last like 10 years with my dog is killing me inside man

Missing those morning walks to park before work

I miss my dog :frown: :frown:
So sorry
😔
Not gonna lie sometimes I cry just thinking about when my boy is gone. Coming home and him not waiting at the door is gonna be the worst..

Back
Top Bottom