the thread about nothing...

Im hurting today fellas

2 days not doing the same routine i did for last like 10 years with my dog is killing me inside man

Missing those morning walks to park before work

I miss my dog :frown: :frown:

Sorry to hear man. My best friend just had to put her Boxer down last week. 13 years together. She's been feeling the same way. Can't get into her normal routine.

IMG_2648.jpeg

6 months late but finally got word from the government about my tax return, apparently they're paying me back €2900.
Not sure how that works but I'll take it :lol:
These same bums questioned me about supposed suspicious activity reports earlier last year, in the same office complex I work at to add a little extra embarrassment, and now it turns out they're the ones who owe me money. Clowns.

I got a ticket today for being on my phone…I was wrong I get it…so the ticket says I have to go to court via zoom on 4/16… I am trying to figure out how to just pay the ticket because it makes no sense in going to court if I’m pleading guilty…The court said to call back tomorrow to find out because they had a court session when I called… I have anxiety now because I don’t know how much it is or what’s going to happen…so difficult to not think about it today even at work lol

I got a ticket today for being on my phone…I was wrong I get it…so the ticket says I have to go to court via zoom on 4/16… I am trying to figure out how to just pay the ticket because it makes no sense in going to court if I’m pleading guilty…The court said to call back tomorrow to find out because they had a court session when I called… I have anxiety now because I don’t know how much it is or what’s going to happen…so difficult to not think about it today even at work lol

Your windows aren't tinted?

It’s going to be in the $200 range

Back
Top Bottom