the thread about nothing...

With me being a basketball fan for as long as I was young and seeing, information, playing the love and at this point in Jason Tatum career him getting a ring to me is mind blowing 0] 0]0]
This year's playoffs been real weird to me. I feel like Mavs got some favorable matchups to reach the finals. If Denver didn't choke in gm 7 against Minny I think they go on to repeat but hey here we are.

2e34pz3aw56d1.webp

This year's playoffs been real weird to me. I feel like Mavs got some favorable matchups to reach the finals. If Denver didn't choke in gm 7 against Minny I think they go on to repeat but hey here we are.
I think the Mavs are outgunned and outnumbered

Last edited:
I’ll never understand the “faith over fear”
Crowd needing guns, shouldn’t their faith keep them safe ?
How does that make any sense lol

People with faith know they’re in the extreme minority

and mad people walking around strapped , lost , care free, ignorant , triggered , angry etc etc etc

How does that make any sense lol

People with faith know they’re in the extreme minority

and mad people walking around strapped , lost , care free, ignorant , triggered , angry etc etc etc

I circle myself back to March of 2020, when people were going on tv proudly exclaiming how they don’t need to wear a mask or take Covid precautions because “God will keep me safe and if it’s my time to go, God is calling me home.”

I’m just saying shouldn’t that same logic apply to everything in life ?

If someone truly feels God is protecting you and keeping your faith is all you need to do, why do you need to take precautions with anything?

Maybe I’m trying to make the logic too literal 🤣

I saw a lot of “God will protect me” comments at that time lol

I don’t think it was that favorable. They played 3 50 win teams with almost everyone healthy except for Kawhi, but that’s expected at this point :lol:

Definitely harder than the cakewalk Boston had to the finals. I think this is just a bad matchup and Kyrie has been flat out horrible

Can't remember the name but I saw a video compilation of a rapper a few days ago where he said how people wouldn't dare to put a gun at him ( he had spent some time in jail, maybe why he was thinking that ? ), in the same video they told you he died in a shooting. It is already possible to be murdered while being humble, so why being arrogant ?

The t-shirt with " there are only two genders " is not the best idea in the world, even if it's what you think, what good reactions do you expect with that ?🤣

I'm just picturing "goodbye fried rice hello fried Chicken."
Not that bad, but it’s embarrassing none the less. I think it was the topic. I told my friend that she should return a pair of shoes since she mentioned that they were worn. So I was telling her that it was unacceptable and she should be calling customer service.😆

Last edited:
If the Celtics win game 4 in Dallas they might as well knock the arena down
American Airlines Center is going to be smelling like Boston racism

Back
Top Bottom