The Thread About Nothing...

We have one in general and I don't see why there isn't one here. Just throw in random thoughts for the time being that you don't think deserve a thread.
1. Just talking to my man about DerMarr Johnson and how he was KD before KD. I remember seeing DJ at the Kenner League (GTOWN) back in 98 and this dude was 6'9, sweet jumper, yankin dudes. I made sure I watched him each and every weekend after that. His injury from that bike was tragic and I often wonder what he would be.

3. DC is a great basketball city. We are ready for a good professional basketball team. I might turn into a Wizards/Skins fan out of guilt. I love my city so much but I am not a fan of local sports teams. Why? Not sure.

Last edited:
i think there are some people that should just stick to the general forum...not necessarily OP

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Kyrie Irving will be top-5 PG in 2013.
Who will be the other 4?
Rose

CP3

Deron

Westbrook

Who out of that group does he replace? And if he is on a losing team up until then will he get the recognition he deserves to be considered a Top 5 PG?

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

I think I could do a better job than 75% of NBA GM's.

Wiz President holla at me

I am not saying that I don't believe you but it is easy to say things like that in a perfect world.

I can't stand Jordan Crawford and everything he does on a basketball court, pray to god the Wizards get a top 3 pick in the draft and we're able to get MKG so that bum Crawford can go back to the bench

he's basically a hunchbacked version of Nick Young

Braun cheated and I dont give a damn.

Spoiler [+]
I can see why ya'll are mad though

Rose
CP3
Westbrook
Rondo
Kyrie...

...he will take Deron Williams spot as one of the best in this league.

The Raiders will be back to Prominence In next 5 Years
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

For the NTers in my Fantasy Baseball league, reminder  the draft is at 8:45 tonite 

No invite after I won that +%#@ a few years ago? 
indifferent.gif

Zone Coasters? 
nerd.gif

Kirk Hinrich could've been a difference maker against the Heat in last year's ECF.

-Another ball handler..better suited for backup PG than CJ too.
-Decent spot up shooter
-Plays tough D

Bulls' FO felt it was worth a shot at the prime FAs though to trade him...oh well.

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

For the NTers in my Fantasy Baseball league, reminder  the draft is at 8:45 tonite 

No invite after I won that +%#@ a few years ago? 
indifferent.gif

Zone Coasters? 
nerd.gif

Damn I was trying to remember who all was in it.... my bad

Funniest part about this vid aside from Candace Parker beating out both JR Smith and Josh Smith in the dunk contest, is Carmelo Anthony looking like he just stepped out of the no limit tank

Speaking of no limit...anyone remember no limit sports?
laugh.gif

Master P as an agent hahahahaha ughhhhh

The Heat will win the championship this year.
Durant is not better than Bron.
The Pirates will finish over .500 this year.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Wasn't he Ricky's agent?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah he was....Ricky was playing football for free
30t6p3b.gif
  Dre's right.  Master P told him he was gonna get PAID....once he rushed for 4,500 yards in a season. 

I think Derek Anderson (NBA) was also on the roster.  Who else was on No Limit? 

FF, wasn't All-Sport carbonated from the jump? 

Kevin Durant is a great player, but something about him says "I'm just playin' the role ya'll want me to play" when it comes to the fans/media. It seems contrived. I can't blame him 100% because of course the fans/media eat it up, but it's real similar to how I felt about LeBron prior to everyone turning on him.

Back
Top Bottom