The thread about nothing

-"This Plane" is my favorite Wiz Khalifa song by far.
-J Cole is really nice with the lyrics/flow, but his voice doesn't carry a command that keeps the listener engaged, in my opinion, in contrast to old school Nas, who has that command down to a T. That's why I feel his songs sometimes get boring easily.
-This will get hated on here...but Kanye is overrated to me. His really good songs are REALLY good, but he has his share of boring/bad songs as well.

Regarding my own music, I have very little confidence and I sense that I'm going to reach a plateau that I won't be able to ascend beyond.

Feels bad man.

can't wait for Nas's new album. I really enjoyed Untitled, but I hope he takes a different direction with this one; I'll be looking forward to it regardless

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

can't wait for Nas's new album. I really enjoyed Untitled, but I hope he takes a different direction with this one; I'll be looking forward to it regardless
I just hope to God he lets someone else pick the beats for it

Originally Posted by acidicality

-J Cole is really nice with the lyrics/flow, but his voice doesn't carry a command that keeps the listener engaged, in my opinion, in contrast to old school Nas, who has that command down to a T. That's why I feel his songs sometimes get boring easily.
Pretty much how I feel about him, Drake, and Big Sean, though I feel like Cole's voice is a lot more tolerable than the other two. It's like in one why or another, they're
missing a real punch to their voice, regardless of what they may be rapping about. That's why when someone says Drake "went in" or "wrecked that track", I laugh cause

that's impossible with the type of voice he has.

That 3k solo gonna be fire!!!!
pimp.gif
 ..... soon
smokin.gif
tired.gif

* sigh*

Peep_Game, for the last time, stop sending me link to songs of A+ through PM

im not going to listen to it

I will if you would stop flooding my PM's with MGK & Troy Hudson mixtapes. I won't listen to them
no matter how much you ask me to.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I will if you would stop flooding my PM's with MGK & Troy Hudson mixtapes. I won't listen to them
no matter how much you ask me to.

i would never listen to those 2 so u are lying.

btw, wasn't u at a MGK concert recently? u even made a thread about it

LIES! You've been posting MGK lyrics as your FB status updates, and then you liked your own status

Originally Posted by acidicality

Pretty much how I feel about him, Drake, and Big Sean, though I feel like Cole's voice is a lot more tolerable than the other two. It's like in one why or another, they're
missing a real punch to their voice, regardless of what they may be rapping about. That's why when someone says Drake "went in" or "wrecked that track", I laugh cause

that's impossible with the type of voice he has.

What does someones voice have to do with weather they wrecked a track or not? Kendrick and Boosie have unique voices but that doesnt mean that they dont murk tracks

^^^It could have a lot to do with it. You could be spitting the best content in the world, but if you don't even sound right doing it, than it doesn't
matter. I would take Rick Ross spitting his fantasy mafia rap any day over any of the dudes I listed cause he just sounds better doing it, even if he's
not really saying anything. Big Sean sounds 12. Drake sounds like he's on the verge of bursting into tears whether he's rapping or singing. I could
throw Meek Mill in there too, as he's just yelling on most of his tracks, but he gets really good beats and I've heard so much of his stuff that I guess
I'm immune to his voice
laugh.gif
. I would say Kendrick Lamar is a bad example cause while he has a unique voice, I personally don't find it irritating like
other people have mentioned.

Vince Staples is way better than all these new %**%@* gettin deals. Check him out you won't be dissapointed.

i posted this in the general thread about nothing i thought i was the music one

but this is classic

LIES! You've been posting MGK lyrics as your FB status updates, and then you liked your own status
laugh.gif
this got me, i hate when people do that

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Can't get this song out of my head now
30t6p3b.gif

Dude why would you post this on here? I pressed play heard about 20 seconds and I just shut it off. I'm not about that life. No flame to you sir. Just IMO I can't handle that song with its repetitive %#* line of squirt squirt squirt......

Yo im usually on here talking about Dipset, but this is the most beautiful swaggadocious song ever yo

Originally Posted by kix28

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Can't get this song out of my head now
30t6p3b.gif

Dude why would you post this on here? I pressed play heard about 20 seconds and I just shut it off. I'm not about that life. No flame to you sir. Just IMO I can't handle that song with its repetitive %#* line of squirt squirt squirt......
These &@^#*$ are horrible and wish they didn't exist. Riff Raff is ^@& also.

Back
Top Bottom