THE THREAD ABOUT SKATEBOARDING.

3d skateboards is the future.

whos on? ba making his own company?

3d is Brian's company, Alex is starting his own too I think.

Alex was gonna be on 3d but he backed out. I don't remember the other skaters for 3d at the moment.

Edit - here you go.

http://www.jenkemmag.com/home/2013/07/02/brian-anderson-discusses-his-new-company-3d-skateboards/

http://www.jenkemmag.com/home/2013/08/12/alex-olson-is-starting-his-own-company/

Last edited:
austyn gillette leaving habitat for 3d 
mean.gif

his "QUIK" part is amazing, 1 of the parts currently that gets me going.

Deathwish made the homie MOOSE pro today!!!
the one who nicknamed me penguin, the one whose fridge we use to raid after school in jr high bc he lived across the street, the one who took me with him to go skate everywhere, the one who hooked me up with fresh boards on the daily. haven't seen him since high school but man i'm so happy for him, he's real humble and one of the nicest people in the world 
nthat.gif
9f07b912129b11e3b1ed22000ae801e7_6.jpg

real tears were shed by me 
laugh.gif

wish i could have made it to be there in person.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Deathwish made the homie MOOSE pro today!!!
the one who nicknamed me penguin, the one whose fridge we use to raid after school in jr high bc he lived across the street, the one who took me with him to go skate everywhere, the one who hooked me up with fresh boards on the daily. haven't seen him since high school but man i'm so happy for him, he's real humble and one of the nicest people in the world 
nthat.gif
9f07b912129b11e3b1ed22000ae801e7_6.jpg

real tears were shed by me 
laugh.gif

wish i could have made it to be there in person.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

P4L Finally a skateboarding thread 
pimp.gif

Owen Wilson 
eek.gif
 That really him? 
laugh.gif

My favorite skater at the moment is Dylan Rieder. 

dylan 
embarassed.gif

some guy is selling this supreme/sean cliver collab deck for $50 on craigslist, thinking about getting it.

seancliver_2.jpg

dylan 
embarassed.gif

some guy is selling this supreme/sean cliver collab deck for $50 on craigslist, thinking about getting it.

seancliver_2.jpg
I have this. 
laugh.gif
 Love Sean Cliver 
pimp.gif
 Get it.

I told myself I would hang my Supreme decks on my wall forever now. 

Still haven't though. 

Also have a few posters I need to put up. Raekwon and Kermit. 

I want to custom a skate with some sneaker art to expose in my room.

I have this. 
laugh.gif
 Love Sean Cliver 
pimp.gif
 Get it.

I told myself I would hang my Supreme decks on my wall forever now. 

Still haven't though. 

Also have a few posters I need to put up. Raekwon and Kermit. 
i was about to text him when i came across some chad fernandez globes from 2000 DS, no box though for $50. praying i win the auction.
I want to custom a skate with some sneaker art to expose in my room.
i'm going to start buying decks to decorate my room, some girl one time called me childish for having so many posters up 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Always thought the color is mad cool, but always was scared of breaking a bone or getting knocked on my head. Those seizures, and those breaks are no joke.

his "QUIK" part is amazing, 1 of the parts currently that gets me going.
One of my favorite parts too. Just the simpleness of it of him just pushing down the sidewalk so effortlessly.

About to go watch it now. 
laugh.gif

One of my favorite parts too. Just the simpleness of it of him just pushing down the sidewalk so effortlessly.

About to go watch it now. 
laugh.gif
don't know if you've seen this one but if you haven't, check this it out, i like this one a lot more, with OG danny garcia 
nthat.gif

Just finished Menikmati (2002).

:smokin

keeping the best for the end : Koston :pimp:

Just finished Menikmati (2002).

:smokin

keeping the best for the end : Koston :pimp:

wont argue with anyone how great menikmati is, but for me, arto, creager (no matter how short it was) and tx part stood out and made this video more amazing. specially arto part.

in korea for a couple weeks and im so glad i brought my board. so many spots that have never been touched before and the skateparks are always empty cause not a lot of people skate here. only bad thing is the humidity makes me sweat like crazy even when im just messin around

edit: forgot to mention, if you like street skating definitely check out Bombaklats. either search it on youtube or go to the berrics, they got every part on there. dudes kill it

Last edited:
in korea for a couple weeks and im so glad i brought my board. so many spots that have never been touched before and the skateparks are always empty cause not a lot of people skate here. only bad thing is the humidity makes me sweat like crazy even when im just messin around
Hey man are you in South Korea whats it like? i really want to go there for a vacation.

Hey man are you in South Korea whats it like? i really want to go there for a vacation.
i am and so far its been tight. you can literally go anywhere and find great places to eat and chill, and gettin around is easy because the public transportation is set up so well. lots of cute girls too and the alcohol is cheap

Back
Top Bottom