THE THREAD ABOUT SKATEBOARDING.

picked up bones stf v4. It hurt my wallet, i really hope they are worth it and last
you'll like them, what size? they do get a smaller a lot faster than Spitfire's (imo) but the quality is there still. 

pics 
nerd.gif

KOTR Teams Announced! I'm rooting for Birdhouse even though I don't think I ever bought any of their products before.

Will Nyjah be able to fix his image with the "core" crowd that hates him or not?

Love the KOTR series. How do you guys watch them? I've seen a couple on youtube but do they sell the dvds ? I would def cop this years since I have the Thrasher magazine special on it and it looks really good

the Nyjah disses 
laugh.gif
 Element shall be fun, Garcia & Davidson are cousins I think, it'll be cool to see if they one up each other. 

Rayborn and Caples both being the all terrain guys 
nthat.gif

Flip squad is young though and they all have girlfriends, I don't know if they'll do the savage challenges.

Birdhouse will win by a lot of points.

sucks there isn't a 4th team 
mean.gif
 they should have invited ZERO. they are breaking apart and could use this bonding.

Palace and Magenta would be fun to have but dudes seem a lot more laid back, even the FTC family would be dope.

rihanna-palace-skateboards-shirt1.jpg

How does it look like crap? He's not sketchy at all
Even though he ain't sketchy at all which I totally agree with, his trick selection and style is not my cup of tea just IMO. I'm biased against cali skaters too.

The greatest video parts to me

And the future of NYC: Tony and Sage

peep the Supreme vid if you can too

Last edited:
Waiting for that strobeck vid to drop 
nerd.gif

for now heres some Cory Kennedy \

laugh.gif
 love watching him skate 

what are some good brand skateboards for some somebody who just wants to **** around?

not gonna be hittin a park or anytihng honestly just probably some downtown skating to get around when im in diff cities

what are some good brand skateboards for some somebody who just wants to **** around?

not gonna be hittin a park or anytihng honestly just probably some downtown skating to get around when im in diff cities
Anything, really.

If you're a beginner/novice it really doesn't matter at all.

Be cool and buy something local.

Last edited:

get anything, just make sure the bearings are decent

blank or shop deck
Ventures are the cheapest decent trucks IIRC
Bones Reds bearings
If you're not gonna do much tricks, maybe some softer 54mm wheels to deal with rough patches in the sidewalk or road better.
I think if you go bigger than 54mm, depending on how loose you ride your trucks, you might need riser pads/longer bolts

dope Atlas part

the homie MOOSE putting it down

not sure if Davis' part was posted when it came out but this thing is so good, cool to see a couple local spots.

congrats to Sewa going pro finally. 

a little GONZ.

speaking of GONZ, I just threw his pair away today, good shoe but the canvas (obviously it's going to rip far faster than anything else) didn't last as long as I thought, I maybe skated them a total of 23-25 hours and a hole was made, duct tape couldn't save it :frown: been skating some canvas dunks and those already surpassed the GONZ' plus the added material beneath is still strong.

I've been wanting to stop skating SB so I can go more of a skater owned route but I can't find a single bad pair I skated so far. from the PROD's to the team editions and now the dunks. my friend has gone through 3 pairs in the same amount of time I've been skating my team editions and dunks.

I wonder if Gallant is putting that kick/back nose blunt into the Gold video?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom