THE THREAD ABOUT SKATEBOARDING.

View media item 1833029
I guess Keelan has proof that he was elsewhere when this happened. Either way I hate that Steven kid. Apparently Honey is getting pulled off shelves. I wonder what their shop is going to go through. I'll stop by Saturday.

get a cruiser over the longboard, it's more portable/easy to carry n store in a locker

just some quick interviews.

different personalities with some good insights.

sucks that I just watched this at 2 in the morning 

I want to go skate now.

another one with some dope sex changes

^ cheesiest promo ever. Had a feeling he was going to Nike after leaving DC

won't lie, i saw it coming. would like to see that grind tho on a diff angle and normal speed.

View media item 1867053
Don't really skate anymore, but I use this to get around campus some days. This is my last semester and I'm gonna get some last life out of this, have had it since 2009

Blank Zumiez deck with some 72mm wheels on it. Needs some new bearings, haven't decided if I'm getting Reds or Swiss

huf_fall14_bts_classic_lo_black_bone_pair_1024x1024.jpg

Anybody know how these skate?

I've been skating ck courts and I love them and now I'm a sucker for black and white rubber toe cap shoes. I wanna skate these hufs.

This thread moves at a terrible pace but yes JAWS IS ******* CRAZY. can't believe he did that set. Pure nutsacks there

I keep forgetting to post the footage of Jaws over here since it came out :lol:

Anyway here is a good interview from Ali Boulala about the 25 and Jaws
http://afterskate.com/ali-boulala-on-his-secret-trip-to-lyon-with-thrasher-magazine/

So after he’d made it, Fred was filming him getting all that stuff off and was standing beside him and I said “Whoa? You had all that **** underneath? And he responded, “Yeah man, it’s my armor“. Then Fred turned to me and asked: “What did you have Ali“?

“Me? Umm, a hangover?”

Ali sounded super salty in that interview. But he has some validity to his points, it is a different trick. He ran into the set rather than roll in and he didn't have pads. Either way Jaws landed the stair but nobody has Ollie'd it yet.

I sprained my ankle trying to kick flip a 10 set way back when. I couldn't imagine roling up to that. The impact of landing :x These dudes are crazy as hell :smh:

Last edited:
I only skate 30x9 skateboards. Nothing made after 1989. Old school boards only. Anybody else skating old school decks?

Will Jaws receive a lifetime paycheck from this.....hell nah

Keep it low impact

Back
Top Bottom