THE THREAD ABOUT SKATEBOARDING.

Ali sounded super salty in that interview. But he has some validity to his points, it is a different trick. He ran into the set rather than roll in and he didn't have pads. Either way Jaws landed the stair but nobody has Ollie'd it yet.

I sprained my ankle trying to kick flip a 10 set way back when. I couldn't imagine roling up to that. The impact of landing :x These dudes are crazy as hell :smh:

yeah ali def sounded salty

with or without pads. grab or not. that thing is still insane.

but i still think Ali's attempts look better than Jaws making the land :lol:

Anybody have the Hsu G6 yet? I'm looking for a mid or hi top and these might be it

a friend of mine finally got the time to edit and compile 2 years of footage from over here. sharing to show you guys what the spots over here look like

Just picked up this welcome board. View media item 2033785I'm now 27 and haven't been on a skateboard since I was 18. I had the sudden urge to pick up a skateboard again especially now that I work an office job and I'm starting to gain weight sitting all day. Any other older nters still skateboarding?

Turning 31 this year my dude. I started skating again at 28 and haven't stopped since. I swear it's like the fountain of youth. I feel like I'm overall a better skater now compared to when I was younger. Keep it up bro :pimp:

sup bros. I got a new laptop and forgot my password. haven't skated for like two months. my knee was killing me and every spot in my city is a bust. I really only skated curbs but 3 of my spots were getting painted daily messing up my **** 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 trying to buy a slab of marble to make a small ledge. 

I'm super bummed on this-

I no longer ride for Zero. Thank you Jamie, Booya, Dane, Brockman, Tony, Kurt and everyone else who was a part of my time with the brand, I had a f**kin great time. It was an honour and a pleasure, but now we say goodbye. Here's to the future

13258904_1580852492207077_2086486248_n.jpg

no idea where he'll go. his Cold War part is hard to top.

also if you haven't heard, MJ and Daewon are on Adidas. sucks that DVS may go under, my all time favorite shoe company for many years pre 08. also RIP Fallen. Circa is booming though, that came out of nowhere, Osiris is coming up as well slowly.

if you haven't watched this, do so. it was so good.

Cory is so sick, his trick selection is the best

last one for today

I want to go to the primitive demo tmrw but I don't have anything for Paul to sign

RIP Dylan Rieder 

My fav skateboarder on and off the board 
tired.gif

I knew he was battling with Leukemia for the longest time but I guess I didn't really expect or was ready to hear this news 
frown.gif

Last edited:
R.I.P. Dylan.  Dude had a reputation for being a "pretty boy," but he threw down harder than anybody.  This part was next-level when it came out:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom