the thread about TWOs

First shots for a brand new Air Jordan 2 Colorway coming out 2014.  Been ready for the 2's to return for a while.  Not necessarily digging this colorway so far but ready for some of the OG's to return.

Via: Sole-Up

Air Jordan 2 Retro:  Cool Grey / Red / Black

I will update this thread with more information of all 2 Retro colorways when pics leak

Update:  New pics, New Colorways

Air Jordan 2 Retro
Release Date:  04/12/14

Air Jordan 2 Retro
Release Date:  05/10/14

Air Jordan 2 Retro
Release Date:  06/07/14

Last edited:
Need to see some better pictures of the whole shoe, but so far not looking that nice.. I like the fact that they want to put out new colorways, but the execution has been missing for a while now..

I'll keep it og and stay away from off brand cw's like this one :lol:

oh yeah and lows/mids in og cw's would be super dope and appreciated. :smokin

Last edited:
The color-blocking on recent retro+ color-ways have been terribly executed.
the candy pack was solid, imo.

I mean up to this year, not II's in particular. The X's slated to release next year, green glows, Fear IV's, these and a few other all have weird color-blocking. IMO some models need to have one solid base color. If these were all black, with grey & red, they'd look better.

WOW :smh:
I've always loved the 2s, but i'm not picking up anything other than an og cw, highs & lows.
My 2004s are slightly yellowed, so I'll grab another pair of those, but this retro+ is booty-doo.

The colorway is actually quite good. Some people act like grey/red/black would be an impossible colorway, but why do they like black/cement 3 and 4???
Because those were og colorways.
Some people overrate og colorways like they did with the columbia 11 over the gamma 11,
Or maroon 6 over the olympic 6 or navy 6.
If these 2 were og colorways plus worn by mj im sure many are very excited now.

The color-blocking on recent retro+ color-ways have been terribly executed.
Very true. These colors could be great together on some IIs (as they have been for others models). I think the same thing happens with a lot of the designs of the newer "sigs". Promising ideas, with bad execution. Back to the Drawing board JB.

Back
Top Bottom