the thread about TWOs

This colorway is actually pretty good in person...

For a Jordan II anyway...

JM

Have they changed the silhouette though? The '10+ retros have had whack steel-toe like toebox that makes the shoe look ridiculously clunky.

This colorway is actually pretty good in person...

For a Jordan II anyway...

JM
Have they changed the silhouette though? The '10+ retros have had whack steel-toe like toebox that makes the shoe look ridiculously clunky.
These arent that bad in person, But so many shoes are executed with the Black/White/Infrared colorway.... Cats can get tired of it pretty fast.

-Fresh 

Interested in what other retro + cw's for the 2's release. Wouldn't be surprised if these along with others are given OG treatment/box. On the fense about the OG Chicago colorway because a lot of black/red shoes but eh...

Chrome 2's >

These arent that bad in person, But so many shoes are executed with the Black/White/Infrared colorway.... Cats can get tired of it pretty fast.

-Fresh 

It ain't the colourway my man, just the overall execution of the shape that's been terrible since the CDP.

Good job thread starter. Unfortunately this isn't done enough.
Good call just saw the other forum, started this one about a month ago when I saw the first pic of the black pair but I see if a Mod can close this thread up

this has to be one of the most fail threads I've seen in awhile. Those colorways are HIDEOUS
indifferent.gif

this has to be one of the most fail threads I've seen in awhile. Those colorways are HIDEOUS :stoneface:

I personally think CDP 2s are one of the better colorways of the 2. So I'm happy to see it re-releasing the colorway.
Also I think the white/blue/black thing.
Happy to see the 2s are back

Back
Top Bottom