the thread about TWOs

^^^^ These are a must cop for me. I honestly don't get the hate. Especially from people that love the BC3 and Bred 4.

They don't look as bad as they did in earlier pics. They actually look good.

But I'm looking for either the white/black/red 2's or chrome 2's...maybe the white/red 2's. It's gonna take a lot for me to participate in JB's shenanigans this year

Last edited:
I honestly think those will sit unless they turn around and make them limited saying its the 4lab 2 or something.

They're not as bad as I thought, they look pretty nice. I'm still passing.

I doubt that the speckles and grey are going anywhere, but overall not a bad shoe.  I am still baffled that there has yet to be a true black and red colorway for the Air Jordan 2.  

Damn the 2s are ugly. They should've ruined the 2s instead of the 1s. ****. Those are up there with the Stealth Grey 3s and 3lab5s as the ugliest colorways released 1-13

Damn the 2s are ugly. They should've ruined the 2s instead of the 1s. ****. Those are up there with the Stealth Grey 3s and 3lab5s as the ugliest colorways released 1-13
As in ugliest colorways of all time or within recent memory?  I would put the DTRT 3s as FAR worse than the Steath Grey 3s.  IMO, stealth grey 3s came in a pretty standard, orthodox colorway. 

^of all time. Although I am sure they are some nasty 1s that came out that I didnt pay attention too.

I never liked the 2 but I liked certain colorways, not enough to rock tho. These april and may drops are nasty!.

Last edited:
^of all time. Although I am sure they are some nasty 1s that came out that I didnt pay attention too.

I never liked the 2 but I liked certain colorways, not enough to rock tho. These april and may drops are nasty!.
Really? Wow I'm surprised that you really hate the Stealth Grey 3s that much lol.  I'm assuming you also don't like the Stealth 20s? 

Really? Wow I'm surprised that you really hate the Stealth Grey 3s that much lol.  I'm assuming you also don't like the Stealth 20s? 
I like few colorways after 13. Even 1-13 there are a decent amount models where I only like two to four colorways if I like the model at all. But even if I dont like a colorway, it doesnt mean I hate it. The Stealth 20s are just fine. No complaints about the color blcoking. The shoe isnt. my style. But I can see how people would like it. The Stealth Grey IIIs are horrendous. They should've just released the cool grey/orange peel samples that never came out. Or the Cool greys would have been fine as well.

This is unacceptable on Jordan Brands behalf. I feel that they are not demonstrating the Air Jordan 2 right. I am a big fan of the 2's and I feel they could of at least started with an OG colorway

feeling good about these, white/red, and royal blue ones. Not feeling as good about my pockets

Not feeling these... 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom