the thread about TWOs

Surprised 2s never caught a big trend. The shape is clean and the wings logo on the tongue is fire. The only time I remember 2s being kinda hype was when the smurf looking don c dropped.
Hopefully they stay that way.
Never forget we are one tweet insta post away from hypebeast "needing" two or three pairs to look at for years on end without single wear.
Older i get the more i like models or cws that get little to no attention for ease of purchase.

What's crazy is the Jordan 2 is one of my favorite shoes of all time. I got made of so bad in high school for buying these... now the people that gave me sh*t all want them. Crazy world we live in lol.
By all the people who you referring to brother? Ain't nobody losing sleep over these 2s. Trust me you'll be able to cop with ease... I'm gonna grab a pair just to have a pair of 2s in my collection.

By all the people who you referring to brother? Ain't nobody losing sleep over these 2s. Trust me you'll be able to cop with ease... I'm gonna grab a pair just to have a pair of 2s in my collection.
I hope you're right because it's just mainly people in my inner circle. I had a pair of low 2's back in "2003" I think. And I got **** on so bad. Then when the offwhite 2 came out all busted looking and stuff they thought they were the coolest thing ever lol. I was like... maaaaaan get out of here with that BS :lol: Same shoe just destroyed....

I hope you're right because it's just mainly people in my inner circle. I had a pair of low 2's back in "2003" I think. And I got **** on so bad. Then when the offwhite 2 came out all busted looking and stuff they thought they were the coolest thing ever lol. I was like... maaaaaan get out of here with that BS :lol: Same shoe just destroyed....

Hypebeasts... I hate em.

Young A.I. in the AJII Chicago lows. Kadeem Hardison rocked the AJ 2 hi's and lots on Different World. So did Heavy D and the Boys
20220619_130302.jpg
20210713_133344.jpg
Screenshot_20220307-112140_Plex.jpg
R-491403-1132644073.jpeg.jpg
Screenshot_20220307-112531_Plex.jpg

That’s kind of crazy.

Any kind of Jordans on your feet…you were the man.

Took it to another level with the yearly 11 releases too.

That’s kind of crazy.

Any kind of Jordans on your feet…you were the man.

Took it to another level with the yearly 11 releases too.
I grew up around a bunch of rich kids. I had to mow yards to buy any of my Jordans lol. It is what it is and I'm too old to care too much about it I was mainly kidding around. If get them it's good but if not I won't lose sleep.

I’ve always been down with the 2s, not so much the lows though.. But i’ve always thought the white/red twos were flames!! For the lows tho, the off whites def took those up a notch or two.

No one gave anyone **** over 2s. Maybe you were a dork. The Melo's along with the Black and Silver retro in addition to the Lows in 2004 had the streets on fire.
Damn bruh....a bit much lol....but yeah, this isn't an "all of a sudden" type of thing with the 2's. From the Bins to the Just Dons, and now the most recent releases. There has always been a buzz, just a varying degree. Collabs are the wave now and JB is capitalizing.

Around 2014 or so I had some random 2s called concord or something like that. They were white and purple lol always regretted selling them goofy things. The last time I had a pair of 2s. I forgot how they fit though....TTS???

Damn bruh....a bit much lol....but yeah, this isn't an "all of a sudden" type of thing with the 2's. From the Bins to the Just Dons, and now the most recent releases. There has always been a buzz, just a varying degree. Collabs are the wave now and JB is capitalizing.
He's just a little kid who thinks he's tough. This person means nothing to me.

In
What's crazy is the Jordan 2 is one of my favorite shoes of all time. I got made of so bad in high school for buying these... now the people that gave me sh*t all want them. Crazy world we live in lol.
'87 I was in 2nd grade and the 2s are the only OG pair I didn't have. Back then, no one laughed if you had the nee Js bc literally everyone wished they had them. If you were laughing, it just meant you were out the loop.

aw man, how ya just merge the thread with the old one when the other creator doesn't post anymore to update it?

anywho maniere 2 and 3 for fire red 4 and playoff 11 an even trade?

anywho maniere 2 and 3 for fire red 4 and playoff 11 an even trade?

Regardless of value, I would not do that trade.

QC on fire red 4s are also terrible. I bought one for retail, then sold it. Bought another for retail when there was a restock and quality was even worse, as well as the shape. I sold that too after wearing it for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom