the thread about TWOs

I'm curious as to how it ended up as 22 years for you, did your '95 pair not make it past 2000?
I really got in to Jordan’s in 2001 when I graduated high school and got a job at Niketown. I saw them on the back of the black cement retro card and fell in love. I hated the Nu Retro 2 and the 2000s retro cut was horrible.

I really got in to Jordan’s in 2001 when I graduated high school and got a job at Niketown. I saw them on the back of the black cement retro card and fell in love. I hated the Nu Retro 2 and the 2000s retro cut was horrible.

Good points. Those hybrid, fusion, mashup or whatever you want to call those types of shoes are always bad and unnecessary.

Last edited:
1674255732971.png

1674255752564.png

Jordan Brand may have made a mistake dropping 2s as women exclusives. I don’t think women are checking for em like that, which is evident with mostly smaller sizes being in stock in almost every color way.

Crafts dropped on SNS, big sizes(10&up) gone or weren’t available
https://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/58977/jordan-brand-wmns-air-jordan-2-retro

Eh….maybe not, SNS sold out. Let’s see how this release goes

Last edited:
This is the best I’ve seen the responsibility 2s look so far. The sail laces make a huge difference. I’m not In love with the suede sole but it honestly doesn’t bother me that much when the whole shoe comes together. I don’t like the iridescent piping but you can only really notice it in certain conditions. Overall def something I’d pick up happily on sale.

Also does anyone else do a double take when looking at this shoe thinking the sole looks like boost until you focus in on it? :rofl:
34157605-65FA-4213-9346-F68F90AEEE98.png

Back
Top Bottom