the thread about TWOs

Would've been an auto cop for me had the grey parts been black. I would've even took black with Infrared speckles if they went that route.

to me any shoe remade outside of its original production year a retro

any shoe remade outside of its original production year and is a new color is a retro+

Last edited:
they showing GS as 140... damn :lol: too bad I'm not near that other store posted a few pages back. They had GS for 115. They prolly were just mistaken tho :smh:

also has a timer they release in 11 hours; means 2 am for me. Might be a cool lil' lick since I think this site isn't that well known :nerd:[/quote
]

You copping Lil lady?

they showing GS as 140... damn :lol: too bad I'm not near that other store posted a few pages back. They had GS for 115. They prolly were just mistaken tho :smh:

also has a timer they release in 11 hours; means 2 am for me. Might be a cool lil' lick since I think this site isn't that well known :nerd:

You copping Lil lady?

I on't know, G.....

I don't WANT to... I really truly don't. But knowing me, Imma end up in my car at the damn mall :smh: Hopefully they won't be in my size.

I'd much rather spend this money on the white/gum bottom Ewings :lol:

Last edited:
they showing GS as 140... damn
laugh.gif
too bad I'm not near that other store posted a few pages back. They had GS for 115. They prolly were just mistaken tho
mean.gif

also has a timer they release in 11 hours; means 2 am for me. Might be a cool lil' lick since I think this site isn't that well known
nerd.gif
SNS is very well known and their prices has always been above retail(especially new releases) compared to US since they are international

Cant get down with these retro + colors b

Im snobbish idc
Cant get down with these retro + colors b

Im snobbish idc
Cmon B these low key heat. Whatchu you cop besides these? Blue suede
Blue?

laugh.gif

This color isnt bad at all. Im just more selective with what I buy bc I dont really have the opportunity to wear kicks much anymore.

So in most cases if I had to chose id go for an OG cw.

Ill still sneakerwatch though based on ppls tweets though. Hence how I stumbled upon this thread 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
You guys know if ill be able to use my $20 wc rewards on fnl plus a $20 off 100 coupon? Lol

You guys know if ill be able to use my $20 wc rewards on fnl plus a $20 off 100 coupon? Lol

WC I think so, coupon I think not.

WC you can use on whatever right? There are no limitations... I'm saying this cuz I was about to use them on the Powder Blue Xs when they first dropped.

Back
Top Bottom