the thread about TWOs

nah i need both vi's too 
laugh.gif
Nope, passing on all of those overpriced and hyped atrocities. 

Last edited:
So whats the word on Concord 2s..we gonna buy em up or are we gonna let everybody have em'
nerd.gif

Both those joints look 1000x better than those Reeboks in your avy though. Talk about atrocities :lol:
LoL, to each it's own bud, to each it's own...JB have to pay me money to rock those kicks, and not asking for $500.

Last edited:
I want to get em but that cement is a let down
Yeah agreed and not to mention just having the Concord lows drop and having the Carmine 6s and Carmine 1s coming out in the same month just makes them an even easier for pass for many folks imo.

whats up with the white red og colorway? why do some pics have black piping and others have red?

jb **** things up again?

These are up on Footlockers launch locator. Only 2 Footlockers out of like 10 are getting these here.

^^^ nope . not feeling em

white/reds will be my first II purchase . really feeling these

Its already in the thread, just flip thru the thread's image gallery..

Im actually waiting to have this done, but this local customizer keeps flakin on me about a meeting time...

He's actually pretty good and was only charging me $50...

I just feel like he's giving me the run around now since he's busy with other kicks and I'm not high priority because of the small amount of work required...

If anyone knows a solid customizer in the DMV PM me please, i'm just trying to get this over with...

can someone put up pics of concord IIs every picture i look at makes me think there purple but then people call them blue and thats what its listed as on footlockr 

Back
Top Bottom