the thread about TWOs

I didn't mean to offend u like that. Thats really my bad for including u in that post. It was mainly just for that wafflegeist guy. Ill take your part out.

No worries. None taken. I guess I shouldn't have left out "imo". Glad you and other NT'ers were able to cook.

Last edited:
Just got shipping confirmation from FNL
glasses.gif

I didn't mean to offend u like that. Thats really my bad for including u in that post. It was mainly just for that wafflegeist guy. Ill take your part out.
exposing me? if you read in context i was asking about the sizing for myself. even in the post you quoted i said my old retros were tts. take your passive agressive confrontation somewhere else

i went half size down on these like i do with most retros aside from XI and 1's

i did 10.5. dont care if it fits perect or not because of how much i paid. hope they blown me away in person

i can always usually size down .5. I wear 11.5 for xis and can usually wear an 11 for most other retros 1-14. all the 6s this year felt big to me by .5. I usually size up to 12 for 1s.
With that being said:
i put an 11.5 of these on, and they felt tight all over, but mostly a length issue( I have a narrow foot ). The 12 fits the way the 11.5 should.
mos def do not size down. The padding is thick and kinda forces your foot forward, my toes were getting crammed, and i never have that prob with any other retro

my size 11 carmines fit like a sz 12 of these

Last edited:
exposing me? if you read in context i was asking about the sizing for myself. even in the post you quoted i said my old retros were tts. take your passive agressive confrontation somewhere else
Passive aggressive? Who are u Cesar Milan? U clearly were wrong about the sizing on these. And what was that stupid GIF u sent me suppose to mean then?

Figured these wouldn't last all day. Scooped mine off fnl this morn. Will enjoy this before I move on to the next one. ( till next week).

Passive aggressive? Who are u Cesar Milan? U clearly were wrong about the sizing on these. And what was that stupid GIF u sent me suppose to mean then?
i didnt send you any gif, that image is clearly one of someone thinking, i didnt suggest any sizes for anyone, you are passive aggressive about this issue, i went tts, im happy.

its like you just want to read whats convenient 

i didnt send you any gif, that image is clearly one of someone thinking, i didnt suggest any sizes for anyone, you are passive aggressive about this issue, i went tts, im happy.

its like you just want to read whats convenient 
Speak for yourself. But u got it wafflehouse

Last edited:
Last edited:
was going to pass on these and seen them still up on footlocker and just used my 100 dollar gift card for them. 71 bucks only for me
pimp.gif

repped @whatislove

copped from SP. free shipping. :smokin

how long SP usually take to ship? first time coppin from them.

Back
Top Bottom