the thread about TWOs

ApplePay came in clutch. 3/3 on the 2s.

Attachments

• CA03835F-F7FC-4D58-878B-0FD04E13AE95.jpeg
    CA03835F-F7FC-4D58-878B-0FD04E13AE95.jpeg
    195.2 KB · Views: 470
$160 plus shipping, discount applied when added to cart. TWO18 pair also is $160 but only scattered small sizes are left.
Discount not coming up. Was there a code u had to use once in cart? Need the Two18 on disco bad and they have my size left. Any help is appreciated.

They clipped it. The price was automatically adjusted once you added to cart.
Damn. All good and thanks again, glad some people were to make out. Grabbed Shelflife for 180 via Private out of Cali with their SMS code gerator move, but they just don’t have my size in Two18, only got a partial size run in per their IG. Hope these go on sale soon/or an early BF sale

Damn. All good and thanks again, glad some people were to make out. Grabbed Shelflife for 180 via Private out of Cali with their SMS code gerator move, but they just don’t have my size in Two18, only got a partial size run in per their IG. Hope these go on sale soon/or an early BF sale
What size do you need?

Speaking of Oneness Boutique, what city is that new store they have opening? It’s in Indiana and it opens November 23 (Fire Red IX Release Date). I guess Starbucks and Jared S. Jeffries will be there. There website doesn’t say anything.

Back
Top Bottom