Release Date: August 31, 2023
Style Code: FB2372-100
Color: Summit White/Gym Red-Medium Soft Pink-Muslin
Retail: $175
1667658163266.jpeg

House of Heat
A different mock-up
1671860542482.jpeg

I said it in the Chicago thread but These chicagos are gonna have a lot of folks coming to the realization that 2’s are wearable and they’re gonna circle back for unions and AMMs. If youre even thinking about it, get them while prices are low
I love 2's, not sure why peeps hate on them.
I'm still jaded by Union's release of those 2's lol. . . With that being said, I do like the ratan's but I feel like the colorway is close to the Don C's that I still own.

I got them this morning from the Foot Locker at Hollywood & Highland. It was nice to be able to get them the day after the release date because I struck out on the Champs & Foot Locker apps.

I was able to endure some drizzle/light rain on my way to hunt for them. My dumbass thought that spot opened at 11:00AM until I realized they open at 10:00AM when I got there shortly after 10:30AM. I'm glad they were easy to acquire today.

This is actually the first time I ever had a pair of Jordan 2 in my life! A nice way to end the year with these being my last shoe acquisition of the year.
IMG_6629.JPG
IMG_6630.JPG
IMG_6631.JPG
IMG_6632.JPG
IMG_6633.JPG
IMG_6634.JPG

Getting this jersey back in September influenced me to get a pair of the recently re-released Chicago yesterday to wear with it. These will be worn strictly with this jersey. An ideal match since it's a 1986-87 jersey, the season Michael Jordan wore the 2.
IMG_6623.JPG
IMG_6628.JPG

Back
Top Bottom