the thread about TWOs

I'm pretty sure they're supposed to be for Italy since the OG 2s used leather from there. Still stupid.
Yeah that might be a cool idea if they didn't use the same meh leather they've used on all the 2 GR's. It's not the worst, but it in no way speaks to the Italian heritage of this model. The green is that one hit on the back and seems completely out of place.

These will be called "Origins" going forward.

Air Jordan 2 “Origins”
Color: White/Fire Red-Fir-Sail
Style Code: DR8884-101
Release Date: November 18, 2023
Price: $175
1695838674453.png

1695838694734.png

Red taxis, leather 4s, now these??? The trolling is real over there. We want the og 2 with the red back tab not this horse **** jb got some special people working for them

Red taxis, leather 4s, now these??? The trolling is real over there. We want the og 2 with the red back tab not this horse **** jb got some special people working for them
I'm telling you, 90% of the releases this year were to buy another year or two advance on reissuing the correct colorways. Look at those dreadful XIV's dropping. Kick the can down the road while the addicts chase after it.

I'm telling you, 90% of the releases this year were to buy another year or two advance on reissuing the correct colorways. Look at those dreadful XIV's dropping. Kick the can down the road while the addicts chase after it.

You’re right. I always look at it from a consumer aspect. They know what they’re doing. It’s ****ed up tho lol

It’s just lazy. You can make proper retros and still make all the bs and it will sell. Win win. Instead they deliberately troll. It’s infuriating

You’re right. I always look at it from a consumer aspect. They know what they’re doing. It’s ****ed up tho lol

It’s just lazy. You can make proper retros and still make all the bs and it will sell. Win win. Instead they deliberately troll. It’s infuriating
It's only f'd up if you pretend like this is a small company, or that they actually care about the human beings purchasing their products. I feel like the sneaker community goes out of its way to ignore how scummy Nike and much of this industry is. It's easier to focus on resellers and fakes and clowns trying to be "influencers" than it is to admit Nike is packaging crack in leather and suede and wants you to mainline that **** but not die so you can keep coming back for more no matter how bad the quality is, no matter how overpriced it is on top of that.

I love some of the shoes this company makes/has made, but I gotta be realistic that they're at the far end of the spectrum for raping customers and not thinking twice about it.

I got the Greens for $125 maybe a month after they came out and rocked them a lot in the spring and summer evenings. Those are my middle school and high school colors so I have an affinity to the colorway. Reminds me of looking at 80's photos with Green/White/Gray Nikes on the walls outside the gym.

Back
Top Bottom