the thread about TWOs

Finally grabbed a pair.
image.jpg

i am flabbergasted by the amount of 2s released in the last few years. more colorways in several years than the entire run of some models
if they all went down to $80 / $90 I'd HAVE to

i am flabbergasted by the amount of 2s released in the last few years. more colorways in several years than the entire run of some models
if they all went down to $80 / $90 I'd HAVE to
It’s because Nike/JB bet on the model becoming hyped and lost.

Aside from Off White 2s, literally none of the 2s released moved the needle in terms of the sneaker culture and hype. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they vault the model again for awhile after this run.

I’m so over the vintage/sail/off white treatment on the 2’s and other sneakers. It’s overkill now and the reason I passed on a lot of 2’s and other sneakers.
I don’t mind this shoe though. The AJ2 and Air Python go hand in hand so there’s more meaning here than just slapping together another off white colorway.

Are these your pictures or do you have these in your possession? Curious about these. I can see past the green heel piece until we get a proper OG “Home” colorway—what’s been more frustrating for me is the sizing of the latest run of 2s (let me know if anyone agrees).

They fit all over the place. AMM, Wht/Gry and Wht/Grn highs felt snug—OG lows really feel snug. OG Wht/Blk, Union 2s and “Wings” felt TTS. Rant over, would just like to wearing some comfortably.

Are these your pictures or do you have these in your possession? Curious about these. I can see past the green heel piece until we get a proper OG “Home” colorway—what’s been more frustrating for me is the sizing of the latest run of 2s (let me know if anyone agrees).

They fit all over the place. AMM, Wht/Gry and Wht/Grn highs felt snug—OG lows really feel snug. OG Wht/Blk, Union 2s and “Wings” felt TTS. Rant over, would just like to wearing some comfortably.
These are in my possession. These are my favorite aside from the OG

Back
Top Bottom