the thread about TWOs

I don’t mind this shoe though. The AJ2 and Air Python go hand in hand so there’s more meaning here than just slapping together another off white colorway.
I don’t mind it on shoes, . I’d just like Nike to be consistent with vintage/aging throughout the whole shoe. Instead we get shoes with bright white in some areas and vintage/aged look in others. Makes no sense as things don’t age that way, so it looks off.

Wmns, but I had to have’m.
IMG_0529.jpeg

I have pairs I wore that have sole separated 😢

I dread thinking about DS pairs.

I remember when the JDs dropped. I didn’t really like the colors but they looked plush.
I’m more worried about crumbling than separation. But after some inspection the midsole and outsole both have some give to them. I’m going to UNDS them soon to keep them alive.
IMG_7640.jpeg
IMG_7639.jpeg

I’m only talking about the low tops. I know the off whites were taken from an og. But now I’m seeing new pairs (unc) in the same size with 5 eyelets. Idk just thought it was weird
I don't have any recent lows to compare. I just know that on smaller sizes of the highs this year the bottom set of eyelets is one less. I'll be completely honest that I don't even know how the eyelets on OG 2's released.

Back
Top Bottom