The titanic vol. lost

:lol: at Breezy being a friend of these kats.

Do we assume the banging in them inside, 2 miles deep panicking and banging on the outer walls of the thing?

Or the thing being lodged in between or stuck to the Titanic and unable to free itself?

Or just ocean noises?

I admittedly know nothing about nothing, but I am not that optimistic. Even if they lost contact but regained control and floated to the surface, the thing cant even be opened from the inside
Update

so who’s paying for any and all rescue efforts?
Probably going to call it off in a few days
i assume the families will try and hire some private company, but even that will be a difficult task
technology just is not available to conduct a search effectively and efficiently in open waters

mindblown.png

Edit: not sure why link isn’t working. If you go to Vimeo and type in Take Me To Titanic you’ll see two 22min videos.

Passengers believing they have dissolvable weights that dissolve under water in 24 hours

Mexican Lady didn’t have kids or get married so she could save up and see the titanic. Not hating but shows the mindset of these passengers.

Thrusters not working properly right after launch. Nonchalantly not confirming if thrusters were installed correctly

Not mapping the remote control correctly. Had to turn the remote sideways for the correct direction

Rush not knowing the correct controls to maneuver the submersible. Didn’t write down the controls they had to send messages down to them while they were spinning.

One of the batteries died mid descent and they discussed if they should sleep there that night and surface in the morning.

Sub can only be opened from the exterior

All the codes and regulations they skirted by. It’s insane how many successful trips they had honestly.

Last edited:
Safe to say it’s a wrap. For such a dangerous feat, you’d imagine a company wouldn’t cut any corners or spare any expense when it comes to ensuring the safety of the passengers and crew (especially for the price of the voyage). It’s crazy that that’s exactly what happened though.

I wonder how common these excursions are. I recall James Cameron went down to the Mariana Trench, so I assume there are other companies who offer similar expeditions. Especially for a location like the titanic, which people have been captivated with for over 100 years. Curious as to how much a trip aboard a legit vessel would be.

Boys are toast. Rip

They never had a shot :wow:

Damn first video guy said finding the Titanic, even though they know exactly where it is, is still hard cause its not like you just drop on top of it and go straight down, you end up drifting a lot and have to steer and find it and even with how big it is its still difficult. Now imagine trying to find something as small as the Titan, which is barely bigger than 1 of the Titanics lifeboats...well yeah needle in a haystack.

Back
Top Bottom