The Top 20 Party Schools in the United States vol. I'm so wasted!!!!!!!

list is laughable... theres no way in hell UF and FSU should be ranked above UM on a party school list

Not supirsed Southern schools dominate in partying. Its slow down here. You in the middle of nowhere, about 200+ miles from the next city, thats the only thing you can do
laugh.gif

im shocked that UMD is on there, I heard that party life was mad weak at CP this past year. They only had 2 bars open

I knew Indiana University would make this list. It's less than an hour from Indianapolis. Most buns I ever got was from my time spent at that school. And I wasn't even a student.
laugh.gif

I'm SHOCKED the "well there is nothing else to do in Ohio" joke hasn't been posted
eek.gif
pimp.gif

NT maturing. !!!!

UMD College Park got the bait and the bars ... Guaranteed to score with minimal game ... Tailgates are official too ...

Originally Posted by rocman23

im shocked that UMD is on there, I heard that party life was mad weak at CP this past year. They only had 2 bars open

The one bar got shut down cuz of underage drinking ... But they just switched owners and are up and running ... No less than 4 bars every night ...

Penn State should be embarrassed being number 7.. the school wants it to be alcohol free, not gonna happen

Will be a freshman at The University of Vermont this fall. I'll try and see what's up. Planning on transferring though.

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

Not supirsed Southern schools dominate in partying. Its slow down here. You in the middle of nowhere, about 200+ miles from the next city, thats the only thing you can do
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rocman23

the house parties though
smokin.gif

i go to an HBCU (Howard), i love my school and our party atmosphere. but the big schools just do it different. good times at UMD  

UGA didin't get #1 this year cuz I graduated in '10.
tongue.gif
  Nah but every single school has parties and greek life.  What sets UGA apart IMO is the massive amount of bars/clubs in a small area .  There are over 100 bars that are in walking distance from each other and that definitely makes for a different atmosphere than just a normal college party.  You can hit a house party to pregame with some beer pong then you can go out afterward.  Then come back to with a shorty or postgame with more alcohol after the bars close.  I miss Athens party scene now that I am thinking about it.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

how does university of Hawaii not make the list when you can drive 5 minutes from your dorm room to this?
1-north-shore-girls.jpg
Because at Santa Barbara you wake up on someone's coach, step outside and proceed to yack all over that.  Talkin about five minutes. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom