The Town - directed by and starring Ben Affleck

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Dumbest trailer ever. There's no point in seeing the movie.
this has to be sarcasm

off the trailer there is no point in checkin the movie?

this movie was great.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Dumbest trailer ever. There's no point in seeing the movie.
this has to be sarcasm

off the trailer there is no point in checkin the movie?

this movie was great.

NunM6006.jpg
 im gettin this for halloween

A kid from my HS who graduated year before I did is in this... Wtfff I sawtrailer .. That suprised the f outta me....... :smh:townies. Oh he is the white one with the goatee, the youngest of the 4 robbers...I aint sayin da name though :ninja

A kid from my HS who graduated year before I did is in this... Wtfff I sawtrailer .. That suprised the f outta me....... :smh:townies. Oh he is the white one with the goatee, the youngest of the 4 robbers...I aint sayin da name though :ninja

Just got back from the theater, movie was great. It has some great action scenes and a good story, Ben Affleck did a great job on this one. Blake Lively was looking real good as well.

Just got back from the theater, movie was great. It has some great action scenes and a good story, Ben Affleck did a great job on this one. Blake Lively was looking real good as well.

I came into the movie thinking it was going to be another bad bank robber/shoot-em up kind of movie.  It was, but its definitely not the white version of Takers.
<Boston Accen> Get that outta here!

It's funny how Affleck is able to get the whole Boston "**** me? No, **** you" mentality with the characters trying to constantly one-up each other when they were arguing.
It's a pretty dramatic and serious movie, but when the characters were trying to be smart, the whole theater was dying.

Over good plot, good writing, good action, and pretty impressive car chase scenes in a bank robbing movie. 
I'd give it a B+.

If you don't like it, I hope you have a sunny day.

I came into the movie thinking it was going to be another bad bank robber/shoot-em up kind of movie.  It was, but its definitely not the white version of Takers.
<Boston Accen> Get that outta here!

It's funny how Affleck is able to get the whole Boston "**** me? No, **** you" mentality with the characters trying to constantly one-up each other when they were arguing.
It's a pretty dramatic and serious movie, but when the characters were trying to be smart, the whole theater was dying.

Over good plot, good writing, good action, and pretty impressive car chase scenes in a bank robbing movie. 
I'd give it a B+.

If you don't like it, I hope you have a sunny day.

Just saw this. Great movie, very underrated as it wasn't as critically acclaimed as some of that other garbage they put on the big screen.

Just saw this. Great movie, very underrated as it wasn't as critically acclaimed as some of that other garbage they put on the big screen.

Back
Top Bottom