The Troy Smith Era starts this weekend!

Finally bill gets his head out of his rear and starts troy smith. Well he didnt have a choice cause boller is hurt. Proof though he is worst coach in theleauge how many chances can you give a guy. Smith comes in and gets a td vs indy, then almost wins the game and should have won vs miami while boller didnothing that game. Anyway look for troy to have good game this week!

pimp.gif

Im the biggest Troy Smith fan but, i think he'll struggle. The ravens oline is pretty bad and the seahawks defensively are solid. Hopefully Troy does well.

WHo is Troy Smith?

Doesnt he play for the Utah Jazz?

Na j.k I'm rootin for em, since he's a Cleveland native

Yes'sir! The era will last 2 games, then the Ravens will start planning on which QB to draft with their 1st round pick in april

I hope he does well! This guy at least deserves to start the rest of this season...

heck Achilles Smith got a chance in the league and Troy won the Heisman as a passing type QB...

I honesty can see Troy looking like a young McNabb in the league!

I hope the Ravens obliterate the Seahawks... but I don't think it'll happen.

One thing I am sure of, though - Shaun Alexander will have more attempts than rushing yards, which will put him one step closer to retiring or getting dropped.
pimp.gif

Yes'sir! The era will last 2 games, then the Ravens will start planning on which QB to draft with their 1st round pick in april
laugh.gif
wouldn't surprise me at all

i think this is the perfect place and situation for Troy. whether or not he can perform at a high enough level has yet to be seen, but if he doesn'tflourish here, he probably never will.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

They need a playmaker at receiver much more than a QB right now...

I like Mason he is a good second option...but he aint no playmaker

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

I hope the Ravens obliterate the Seahawks... but I don't think it'll happen.

One thing I am sure of, though - Shaun Alexander will have more attempts than rushing yards, which will put him one step closer to retiring or getting dropped.
pimp.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Hate runs DEEP w/ this one.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

It's a sad down in Baltimore when this is the "era" that is anticipated.

laugh.gif
I hope he does well. I'm not the biggest Ravens fan, but Ihope he can get them a W cause I hate the seacocks.

Back
Top Bottom