The Truth Behind Bottled Water

Wow people are ignorant. "I dont care cause I will be dead". How incredibly ignorant. What if I took a dump in your yard and dumped my trash in your pool every Friday. Why not? Doesnt affect me.

Originally Posted by cowabungaxxx

az water has to be the worst water ive ever tasted.

laugh.gif
@*%# is pretty nasty...

Originally Posted by HOVKid

^^^^ Like cause I'm a corporate lawyer I'm supposed to worry about plastic bottles?  Ha!

Unfortunately I don't get the benefit of the tax breaks you speak of because the govt determined that if you make over $250k a year, you are making too much money.

I probably make more money than you and I get tax breaks for the "green" stuff I've been doing, but besides that.
Its cheaper to get a filter, and a reusable water bottle, than to spend it on hundreds of water bottles a year. 

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

^^^^ Like cause I'm a corporate lawyer I'm supposed to worry about plastic bottles?  Ha!

Unfortunately I don't get the benefit of the tax breaks you speak of because the govt determined that if you make over $250k a year, you are making too much money.

I probably make more money than you and I get tax breaks for the "green" stuff I've been doing, but besides that.
Its cheaper to get a filter, and a reusable water bottle, than to spend it on hundreds of water bottles a year. 

ORLY?

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...f-the-country-who-did-it

Quick ? since we are talkinga bout money? What do you have a degree in that allows you to make over 250K a year?

bottle > tap water .. i tasted my tap water from the sink and it tasted like crap.

i go through a 24 pack bottle water a week :/

my full be full of empty bottles. but to say bottled water is expensive hasnt been to walmart and gotten their bran bottle. 24 pk for like $2.50

drink on the go. drink at home.
pimp.gif

A corporate lawyer making over a 1/4 million a year complaining about taxes yet you aren't savvy enough to get out of your high tax bracket via deductions. Suuuuuuure you make a 1/4 million a year. And I was the one who started facebook.

Ehh, I unno where they held these tastes test at, but the water out here in CA central valley downright blows. I buy water by the gallon...

Clevereddie said "what does my thread about school have to do with anything? I don't have a degree in anything, matter fact, i'm almost a college drop out, only reason im still trying to go to school is to make my mom proud I don't need school to help me make my money. at 15 i stopped going to high school because i had an internship with a media company that allowed me to meet people who helped me alot with my investment. this year we're two months into the year and my gross earnings are already at 400k. Hov kid is a lawyer right? Even a corporate lawyer in nyc isn't making more than 350k a year

So you made 400,000 grand in slightly over a month but you need to go back to school to make your Mom proud. Youre on pace to make 4.8 million this year but your Moms not proud. Suuuuuure. You're evidently pocketing about $20,000 bucks a day and still find time to post on NT.

Originally Posted by ncmalko1

Clevereddie said "what does my thread about school have to do with anything? I don't have a degree in anything, matter fact, i'm almost a college drop out, only reason im still trying to go to school is to make my mom proud I don't need school to help me make my money. at 15 i stopped going to high school because i had an internship with a media company that allowed me to meet people who helped me alot with my investment. this year we're two months into the year and my gross earnings are already at 400k. Hov kid is a lawyer right? Even a corporate lawyer in nyc isn't making more than 350k a year

So you made 400,000 grand in slightly over a month but you need to go back to school to make your Mom proud. Youre on pace to make 4.8 million this year but your Moms not proud. Suuuuuure. You're evidently pocketing about $20,000 bucks a day and still find time to post on NT.
damn why you tryin so hard to hate?

Clevereddie CLEARLY stated that he made $400K GROSS not NET

HOVkid never said he was an accountant, he's an attorney.

Recycling in my area costs more to give a #*@@ and get a red box to recycle these bottles anyway. Why should people bother recycling if it costs them money? 

I recycle anyway because going to elementary school beat the concept into my head to recycle all the time. I'm not poor either, so whatever, I'll keep recycling.

I drink tap water all the time though.

Theres not a 19 year old kid in the country making 5 million a year outside of Justin Beiber. Look at his post. Hes casually making $400,000 a month but will eventually give it up for college and a desk job. SUUUUUUURE

Originally Posted by ncmalko1

Theres not a 19 year old kid in the country making 5 million a year outside of Justin Beiber. Look at his post. Hes casually making $400,000 a month but will eventually give it up for college and a desk job. SUUUUUUURE

This thread is about water, not my income.

I never said Im making 5 million this year, you are assuming that. I said I made 400k so far this year off my investments, for all i know I may make 0$ the rest of the year. my income isnt set. 

And theres dozens of kids who make the same as me, even more.. way more lol, you just need to be in the right circle of "friends". 
im in the wrong circle then.

Back
Top Bottom