The Truth Behind Bottled Water

^^^^ Like cause I'm a corporate lawyer I'm supposed to worry about plastic bottles?  Ha!

Unfortunately I don't get the benefit of the tax breaks you speak of because the govt determined that if you make over $250k a year, you are making too much money.

Originally Posted by OLD SCHOOL

Originally Posted by HOVKid

If there is one thing I absolutely do not give even one second of thought to its recycling and the environment.  I despise sustainability and ecological bs. 

Total waste of time.
An attorney who doesn't care about the enviroment. We need more fine model citizens such as yourself on this planet.

i know right
laugh.gif
and then cries about the government...

JDocs wrote:

HOVKid wrote:

If there is one thing I absolutely do not give even one second of thought to its recycling and the environment.  I despise sustainability and ecological bs. 

Total waste of time.

LOL I've actually been waiting for you to make a comment like this for a while, I didn't really want to make a thread asking people why they didn't care about the environment. Can you explain why you don't care to me please.

The whole environmentally concous thing is a scam for people to make money.  "Don't buy bottled water....buy our re-usable bottles!"  What the hell goes on at those *%%#@#@ govt summits on the environment?  You know what goes on?  We pay through out tax dollars for govt officials to fly first class and stay in beautiful hotels and eat wonderful food for them to do absolutely NOTHING.

Give me a break.  I'll be dead 5 times over before any of this environmental garbage even matters (assuming it really is even true).  I got enough problems in my life.  I don't need to figure out the world's environmental issues, let alone feel bad about drinking Poland Spring.

Give me a tax break if I help the environment and I'll be happy to do whatever I can.  Otherwise.....its party time baby!

ozone-layer-2.jpg

WaterBottles1PA_468x324.jpg

pimp.gif

My school was pushing kids to drink tap water, handing out those metal water bottles.
Tap water is regulated more than bottled. Something like tap and bottle water dont have the same guidelines cause it falls in different categories

Originally Posted by JDocs

Total waste of time.

LOL I've actually been waiting for you to make a comment like this for a while, I didn't really want to make a thread asking people why they didn't care about the environment. Can you explain why you don't care to me please.

The whole environmentally concous thing is a scam for people to make money.  "Don't buy bottled water....buy our re-usable bottles!"  What the hell goes on at those @%@%*++ govt summits on the environment?  You know what goes on?  We pay through out tax dollars for govt officials to fly first class and stay in beautiful hotels and eat wonderful food for them to do absolutely NOTHING.

Give me a break.  I'll be dead 5 times over before any of this environmental garbage even matters (assuming it really is even true).  I got enough problems in my life.  I don't need to figure out the world's environmental issues, let alone feel bad about drinking Poland Spring.

Give me a tax break if I help the environment and I'll be happy to do whatever I can.  Otherwise.....its party time baby!
This is what I've been saying for a while, but I don't see it happening any time soon. Ok, so you have enough problems in your own life and you believe environmental issues to be a scam. That is fair. Do you have any research for prove that it's a scam or is this just how you feel?

why is everyone so anti HOVkid on NT? Always firing shots because he's not jumping for joy to give away his hard earned money? Yes- hard earned..because he has 2 kids that I'm sure he'd love to spend every minute with but he leaves them to go out and earn money. So don't come with the "he probably inherited it, he's never had to struggle, he's selfish" line. He has every right to feel the way he does IMO. Anyway, back to the bottled water thing.

I drink Aquafina BTW *shrugs*

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

why is everyone so anti HOVkid on NT? Always firing shots because he's not jumping for joy to give away his hard earned money? Yes- hard earned..because he has 2 kids that I'm sure he'd love to spend every minute with but he leaves them to go out and earn money. So don't come with the "he probably inherited it, he's never had to struggle, he's selfish" line. He has every right to feel the way he does IMO. Anyway, back to the bottled water thing.

You dont say something like that and then say "ok back to water".
So regular working folk dont leave their kids to go to work?
What exactly are you saying?

Originally Posted by Diego

derail.jpg

Originally Posted by Diego

laugh.gif
 word

^ You have it out for me cause I don't like fat chicks.  No-one takes you seriously.
d3b36f865afa093400793619a5add88b7efd16f8.gif

you got me mixed up w/ someone else.....i can say i dont like females w/ prepubescent bodies like yourself

That's NOT the argument. The argument is that his stance reeks of entitlement and irresponsibility (with regard to this issue, anyway). He sometimes seems to take the approach of expressing his opinion as a way to push other people's buttons. Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion, but people are also entitled to voice their opinions in response to that person's opinion.

While I do agree that there are a lot of scam artist cashing in on the whole green movement who make it difficult for the average consumer to decipher the legitimacy of a product or service, to say something like this just reeks of irresponsibility and arrogance:
 If there is one thing I absolutely do not give even one second of thought to its recycling and the environment.

where did i say that? Of course everyone who has a job earns their money. It breaks my heart to leave my dog everyday, so i can imagine how it must be to people with kids. But...Im talkin about people in the other thread saying "the rich inherited it" bla bla bla so they dont know about hard life...he has a job just like me (he happens to make WAY more)...im just not understanding the hate for hovkid. I dont make anywhere nearrrr 250k a year, but if i did id feel the same way as him. who's to tell him he's making too much? He doesnt have it easy just because he makes more money...thats all im sayin.

nah...im too small to care or change the world on how they view bottled water.....i dont care.....tap water taste gross....im good with my labrador water....dirtier or not....my brain is fixed to say that its not.....i got other problems to worry about.....

nestle is disgusting by the way.....that $@*# is thick

Originally Posted by JDocs

It's also cheaper to get a filter + reusable container
eyes.gif
yep....

i think i can count with one hand da times i've ever bought bottled water

where did i say that? Of course everyone who has a job earns their money. It breaks my heart to leave my dog everyday, so i can imagine how it must be to people with kids. But...Im talkin about people in the other thread saying "the rich inherited it" bla bla bla so they dont know about hard life...he has a job just like me (he happens to make WAY more)...im just not understanding the hate for hovkid. I dont make anywhere nearrrr 250k a year, but if i did id feel the same way as him. who's to tell him he's making too much? He doesnt have it easy just because he makes more money...thats all im sayin.

Ive never seen anyone imply that Hovkid inherited his money or that he doesnt work hard for it. I dont see the hate.

HovKid, does your wife work?

what does that have to do with bottled water?

Back
Top Bottom