The Twins are getting Yankeed™ in Arlington.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

18-1 in the fifth.

If anyone needs clarification on the definition of "Yankeed," just let me know.
Indians fanhood validated as I knew exactly what the OP was referencing.

Originally Posted by JD617

Rooting for a team that hasn't won a World Series since 1948 > taking the easy way out and hopping on both the Lakers and Yankees bandwagons like you did.
Yeah yeah yeah yeah.... Because when you root for a team that win or has ever won a title you are clearly a bandwagoner....

Lifelong Yankee fan (I'm from and still live in New York... I guess the Yankees pinstripes I was wearing as a baby, and becoming a First Baseman in T-Ball like my favorite player Don Mattingly was front running).... I guess being from NY you can't be a Yankee fan because you would be front running.... When I became a Yankee fan they had not even played in the World Series for about 10 years, hell they were not even a playoff team for a decade, and were a 71 win ball club who were 20 games back....

Lifelong Cowboys fan (Having my grandmother giving me endless stories of Roger Staubach or Dandy Don... Or At 4 years old playing football in the playground played QB trying to be Troy Aikman, and since you couldn't get 23 in baseball uniforms in little league I opted for #8 like Troy Aikman) .... If I was a bandwagon fan you would think I would leave when we brought in Vinny Testaverde, Quincy Carter, Chad Hutchenson, and Ryan Leaf... Hell they haven't even been a decent playoff team since the mid 90s....You would think I would be a Patriots fan or a Steelers fam

Lakers was a result of being crushed when MJ retired the second time because that was all I cared about (as did a lot of the kids who grew up on 90s basketball).... The first draft I watched was the 96 draft and Kobe's highlight reel was amazing to me... He became my second favorite player.. When MJ left I had to root for someone and being irrationally pissed at the Bulls like a little kid would I picked the Lakers in 1998...

Maybe you have a tiny argument for the Lakers but who still had not won in the recent history... But damn sure don't for the other 2....

Bastard.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

How do you do that trademark symbol?

9827275-large.jpg

[h5]Published: Sunday, July 24, 2011, 4:00 PM[/h5]Ezequiel Carrera has Adam Dunn's harmless fly ball bounce off the heel of his glove to allow two Chicago runs to score in the sixth inning of the White Sox's 4-2 victory Sunday at Progressive Field.

Yeah, keep rooting for the Indians.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by JD617

Rooting for a team that hasn't won a World Series since 1948 > taking the easy way out and hopping on both the Lakers and Yankees bandwagons like you did.
Yeah yeah yeah yeah.... Because when you root for a team that win or has ever won a title you are clearly a bandwagoner....

Lifelong Yankee fan (I'm from and still live in New York... I guess the Yankees pinstripes I was wearing as a baby, and becoming a First Baseman in T-Ball like my favorite player Don Mattingly was front running).... I guess being from NY you can't be a Yankee fan because you would be front running.... When I became a Yankee fan they had not even played in the World Series for about 10 years, hell they were not even a playoff team for a decade, and were a 71 win ball club who were 20 games back....

Lifelong Cowboys fan (Having my grandmother giving me endless stories of Roger Staubach or Dandy Don... Or At 4 years old playing football in the playground played QB trying to be Troy Aikman, and since you couldn't get 23 in baseball uniforms in little league I opted for #8 like Troy Aikman) .... If I was a bandwagon fan you would think I would leave when we brought in Vinny Testaverde, Quincy Carter, Chad Hutchenson, and Ryan Leaf... Hell they haven't even been a decent playoff team since the mid 90s....You would think I would be a Patriots fan or a Steelers fam

Lakers was a result of being crushed when MJ retired the second time because that was all I cared about (as did a lot of the kids who grew up on 90s basketball).... The first draft I watched was the 96 draft and Kobe's highlight reel was amazing to me... He became my second favorite player.. When MJ left I had to root for someone and being irrationally pissed at the Bulls like a little kid would I picked the Lakers in 1998...

Maybe you have a tiny argument for the Lakers but who still had not won in the recent history... But damn sure don't for the other 2....

werd...i dont even remember the yanks being good at that time but i know mattingly was my favorite player and why i even started supporting the yanks... but because they win championships lately and they "buy" championships i might be considered a bandwagon yankees fan too
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom