The Two Worst High School Football Plays of All Time (loool...can some embed for me, though)

http://rivals.yahoo.com/h...er?urn=highschool-265720
laugh.gif
no words....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the first video.. i guess he just said #$^& it and decided to throw it up in hope he wouldn't be such a failure.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the first video.. i guess he just said #$^& it and decided to throw it up in hope he wouldn't be such a failure.

Oh, man...second one is bad. I bet dude wakes up in the middle of the night with a cold sweat all the time.
laugh.gif

Oh, man...second one is bad. I bet dude wakes up in the middle of the night with a cold sweat all the time.
laugh.gif

Not even close, back in either 04 or 05 for the 2a state championship i forget who was playing here in Washington. But one team was running out the clock, hiked the ball back, kid ran into the endzone buzzer sounds and he set the ball down. Other team picked it up game over! Kid musta been on suicide watch... Mind you this is for the state championship!

Not even close, back in either 04 or 05 for the 2a state championship i forget who was playing here in Washington. But one team was running out the clock, hiked the ball back, kid ran into the endzone buzzer sounds and he set the ball down. Other team picked it up game over! Kid musta been on suicide watch... Mind you this is for the state championship!

Back
Top Bottom