The Tyreke Evans Show tonight at 9

truthgetsbusy

Banned
I love his game. So smooth, so effortless, so silky. I you don't know you know you know word to Biggie after tonights game.

Go youtube the kid if you want a preview of things

I you don't know you know you know word to Biggie after tonights game.
sick.gif

Also, if you see Tyreke driving around after the game with one of his cousins, run.

He playing St. Anthony's right? If so, I want to see what he does with all that backcourt pressure.

Tyreke is way overrated....he is good now in HS....but wont amount to much in college....

The kid has the worst jumper I have ever seen....he isnt gonna be able to do all of that shake-n-bake and get to the hole like he can in HS......he is gonnahave to shoot....which equals W's for the other team

Originally Posted by bballah3

Tyreke is way overrated....he is good now in HS....but wont amount to much in college....

The kid has the worst jumper I have ever seen....he isnt gonna be able to do all of that shake-n-bake and get to the hole like he can in HS......he is gonna have to shoot....which equals W's for the other team

If you can get to the rack....You can get to the rack....

What makes you think he won't be able to do it in college????

UNC or L'ville fans...Samardo Samuels (UoL) and Ed Davis (UNC) goin at it right now on ESPNU.

(St. Benedicts (NJ) vs. Benedictine (VA))

I wish I had ESPNU. Samuels >

Too bad this is gonna interfere with Lost.
St. Anthony's gonna murder them, though.

p.s. - check out rosario. although he was
named a mcd's AA, still underrated.

My only problem I can see is he isnt that explosive and he doesnt get much elevation on his jumper.

^^ explosive? lol thats why scouts love his first step... please watch the kid play more then one time or just a highlight tape before you make all thesejudgements... the kid can play and will be in the league 2 years from now.

Originally Posted by OptimusADL

My only problem I can see is he isnt that explosive and he doesnt get much elevation on his jumper.

laugh.gif
talkin like your a scout. No offense but you don't get a top 5ranking if your not "explosive"

Originally Posted by dfresh244

Brandon Jennings > Tyreke Evans
i clicked on this thread after i saw that you posted and just knew that was exactly what you'd say.
laugh.gif

Watching St. Anthony's play defense is one of the best things you can watch pertaining to basketball

Go ahead and change to title to "The Dominic Cheek Show", he's all over the place out there. I hate he and UNC parted ways, it seemed like wewere are frontrunner for his services too.
smh.gif

I hate to compare players but I dont see that superstar type game in Evans. You know like when u seen Beasley, Rose and Gordon play in high school u could tellthose players were 1 and done. I dont see it in this cat.

Back
Top Bottom