The U.S. Agrees, iPhone is NOT most popular phone

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by parada45

The iPhone is still the best phone out there

Not true. Nokia N Series >>> iPhones. I'm serious.

i wish this were true. if symbian were faster and smoother i would agree, but my n73 runs slow as balls sometimes.

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Originally Posted by just reason

iphone > blackberry

macs > pc's

case closed..

/thread, indeed
pimp.gif

FTW!

This comming from somebody who owns both PCs n Macs / 2 Iphones n 2 Blackberries
What amazes me about the whole debate is the attempts by those who do not own iPhones need to validate themselves by constantly attacking the iPhone. RIM makesgreat phones. Apple makes great phones. With all of that being said the Curve is sold on Verizon, Sprint, ATT, and T-Mobile while the iPhone is just on ATT.Not to mention the great promotions the BB gets. I would expect the BB to move more units. It only makes sense. But does that make it better? GM outsells MBUSAdoes that mean that GM products are better?

As far as business goes. The BB is superior to the iPhone because of its push and enterprise server capabilities. Bottom line the blackberry has been adoptedby business because it is a great email communications device. The iPhone is more of a Communication/Media/App device.

Even if you do not like the iPhone one main point you have to acknowledge is the fact that the iPhone forced EVERY SINGLE cell phone maker and service providerto re-evaluate their own products and strategy. Hence RIM coming out with the Bold... And what is the first thing it is compared to??? The iPhone.

Regardless both Apple and RIM make great products.

This wouldn't even be a comparison if the iphone was offered on all networks. The fact that its in second place in sales while only being offered on onenetwork and at a higher price says a lot about its popularity.

Back
Top Bottom