The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Could be worse for Van Gaal....
smokin.gif

roll.gif
 The Moyes photo is perfect.

We should feast. Only tough games in our first few fixtures are Man City and maybe tottenham if they recover from last seasons debacle.

Liverpool's 2014-15 fixtures released
August
16 - Southampton (H)
23 - Manchester City (A)
30 - Tottenham Hotspur (A)

September
13 - Aston Villa (H)
20 - West Ham United (A)
24 - Capital One Cup third round
27 - Everton (H)

October
4 - West Bromwich Albion (H)
18 - Queens Park Rangers (A)
25 - Hull City (H)
29 - Capital One Cup fourth round

November
1 - Newcastle United (A)
8 - Chelsea (H)
22 - Crystal Palace (A)
29 - Stoke City (H)

December
2 - Leicester City (A)
6 - Sunderland (H)
13 - Manchester United (A)
17 - Capital One Cup fifth round
20 - Arsenal (H)
26 - Burnley (A)
28 - Swansea City (H)

Last edited:
Oh, that's right!  

AUS is the only country where I subconsciously change the seasons... 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Robben 1 - 1 Cahill

Gotta give it up for Cahill, that was a beauty. Now let's go Netherlands, time to get all turnt up.

Last edited:
:x Ilkay Gundogan has back surgery & will be out 3 months.

Teams looking to purchase Ilkay Gundogan this summer may be forced to wait.

After missing nearly all of last season with a nagging back injury he had operated on, the Borussia Dortmund playmaker has again gone under the knife for a “minimally invasive” operation, according to the team doctor.

The 23-year-old has struggled mightily with injuries since his initial back injury last summer. He was ready to return in January before the combination of bronchitis and a nerve injury in his back shelved him for the season and the World Cup.

None of this has stopped rampant rumors that Manchester United – among other top-level teams – are interested in purchasing his services this summer, but with him likely unable to complete a medical until the surgery heals, there’s only a slim chance he’ll move now.

Despite this, links are still surfacing connecting him to Old Trafford, with reports saying new manager Louis van Gaal is maintaining the interest in the German that David Moyes began last winter.

Dortmund says Gundogan will be ready to go in September.

During his injury layoff last year, photos surfaced that Gundogan was struggling to keep his weight down while recovering from injury, and some of the pictures were quite shocking.

A fearsome playmaker in the attacking midfield before his injury, teams interested in his abilities at this point will likely wait until he has returned to continue their interest, as it’s unsure what kind of impact this injury could have on his career going forward.

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/18/ilkay-gundogan-has-back-surgery-again-out-3-months/

A doctor who saw CR7 MRI results said Cristiano is risking his career if he doesnt rest his knee.

Hes stuck in such a tough spot

Last edited:
Aussies are playing good defense and breaking down Hollands attacks. Netherlands need to come out attacking like last game and just move full speed, hope to catch Australia off guard and force them into mistakes they haven't been making thus far.

Aussies are playing good defense and breaking down Hollands attacks. Netherlands need to come out attacking like last game and just move full speed, hope to catch Australia off guard and force them into mistakes they haven't been making thus far.

from what I saw, I was a bit surprised Holland didn't come out with long balls and fast plays.

I'm hoping second half will see a different change in tactics to go through straya's defense.

Props to straya as well. They're holding their own.

good match overall :pimp:

Hmmm, it's being reported that Ajax beat out the likes of United & Chelsea in signing 18 year old Croatian striker Robert Muric... I remember seeing him on the U17 team once & noticed that he stood out amongst the crowd...

Hmmm, it's being reported that Ajax beat out the likes of United & Chelsea in signing 18 year old Croatian striker Robert Muric... I remember seeing him on the U17 team once & noticed that he stood out amongst the crowd...
Playing time with less money vs sitting on the bench and getting paid.

Back
Top Bottom