The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Bale.

bale.gif

Take a bow, son. Take a bow.

Aw lawd Ronaldo almost scored a beauty, what a clank off the post.

Real are playing on another level in the Champions League this year, damn.

I think the dribbling is great, but that finish is spectacular. The way he just bends it in near post with his left. :smokin

I think the dribbling is great, but that finish is spectacular. The way he just bends it in near post with his left. :smokin

Very true, was a remarkable shot but Bale looks like a Spaniard with his dribbling today. Haven't seen him this good with his feet all season. He's getting better, practice is paying off.

Last edited:
So how was this Chelsea vs Gala first half?

Boring as usual? :lol:

Somebody update me because this Real game is on another level of action. :wow:

Started well, didn't finish as well. Chances to be had on the break. As usual with him, Torres with a goal but has killed a couple of other opps with godawful touches.

Bale.

bale.gif

Take a bow, son. Take a bow.
sick.gif
 Bale been putting in some extra work in practice

Chelsea got the goal they came for. I'd like another just to be safe. 

I say this with all seriousness, Torres dribbles like I did when I first started playing soccer a couple years ago. Just hit it far in front of you and hope you get it. Terrible 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
:lol: Torres dribbles like he expects the defenders are going to be too scared to challenge him and are just going to let him waltz by.

how do you post vine's?

This is a working Vine link (with a space in the beginning and end of the code):

iframe>

Copy that link, paste it in your post. Then find your own Vine video that you want to post. Click on embed. Copy over the part in bold from the link above, and paste it in the link.

Then delete the space between

EDIT: Guess I ****** that up :lol:

Was trying to post the vine goal of Gareth Bale in real time from 101.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom