The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Ever single time I see Eden Hazard, I'm filled with regret.

He's such an amazing talent...Chelsea got their hands on a real world class star there....

Frank Rijkaard has retired

UFFICIALE - #Rijkaard annuncia il ritiro da allenatore: "Non credo allenerò più, ho voglia di fare altro" pic.twitter.com/kldaIyUq1p

Drogba takes freekick... hits his own banner in the stands... 
laugh.gif

Damn Jese is seriously injured, poor dude. He's been stellar this season.

I can't believe in the beginning of the year Real fans were chanting to replace Benzema with Morata, lol.

Also, i think Warrior and Puma were throwing a boatload of cash to United cause Nike to do the same if they wanted to keep them.

Chelsea: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta; Ramires, Lampard; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Eto'o.

Subs: s: Schwarzer, Kalas, Luiz, Mikel, Schurrle, Ba, Torres.

Galatasaray: Muslera, Eboue, Semih, Chedjou, Telles, Yekta, Melo, Selçuk, Sneijder, Burak, Drogba

Subs: Ufuk, Burdisso, Ceyhun, Hajrovic, Umut, Hakan, Sabri Sarıoglu

Surprised Cole didnt even make the bench

Ash has a sprained LCL

Morata's been a joke this game.

Yeah he should have passed to Ronaldo on one of the last plays I saw. I heard the commentators saying Ronaldo doesn't like to play with him cause he occupies Ronaldo's space...

No need for him. Jese is way better imo anyways. Jese links up so well with CR morata is always in his space

Edit: early reports jese tore his acl smh that sucks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom