The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Kagawa has been alright today.

You can see the inconsistency of play is what's killing his game right now. Flashes of greatness....

I hope he leaves ideally back to Dortmund in Summer.

Just woke up to see the score from the Chelsea game :wow: straight flexed on them

Shots have been fired at PSG :pimp:

BjXc5cZCcAApJLE.png:large

:smh:

Lol you can't be serious...but then again that's probably like asking Europe if the LA Lakers are still relevant in the NBA. Probably voted on the brand name of the team but still :smh:

Lol you can't be serious...but then again that's probably like asking Europe if the LA Lakers are still relevant in the NBA. Probably voted on the brand name of the team but still :smh:

BINGO

A lot of people to some extent have heard of man u through becks and their crazy marketing, I even asked a few coworkers if they knew of either one and at least one of them knew of Man U.

However, if Moyes gets past pep we can all say how great America is and how they called it :lol:

Last edited:
Great goal from wazza but he's been trying that for years, just finally paid off. Promising stuff from mata Rooney and kag... Moyes has to play them this Tuesday but will prolly go with Valencia

Did the tour at the bernabeu today.. Been to a game before but never got the chance to do this. All I can say is what a trophy room, it's one thing to always hear about all of the trophies but to see them all together was truly amazing. Ronnie's ballon dor was on display as well. Really pumped for tomorrow's game,whole city is buzzing.
View media item 873619View media item 873620Zidane and rauls boots
View media item 873621View media item 873625View media item 873627View media item 873630
Have a ton more but don't wanna OD. Went to press box, pitch/ team bench, locker room and got to take pics holding a CL trophy. Deff worth the price IMO. Can't wait to do the one at old trafford.

man if we beat bayern. i'm 80% sure Moyes keeps his job, damn I'm torn. And Ashley Young is a bum. Dribble, dribble, cross towards the goal without even looking up. 

Beans Beans feel free to OD on pics lol. IM sure i speak for all of us..

Yeah beans, load up on the pics but maybe put them in spoiler mode... I would love to see them.

edit - A lot of the club shirts are going on sale on various sites. I just got my son the Bayern third shirt for $34.99 & Thiago's name set for an additional $10 from Soccerpro.com.

Last edited:
Roma with the W today!

Wouldn't mind seeing Totti in Brazil.

Now that I see the BVB vs RM quaterfinal, why the hell is BVB letting Lewa go for free to Bayern?

At least sign a new contract and get something in  the ball park of what Cavani went for.

Yeah beans, load up on the pics but maybe put them in spoiler mode... I would love to see them.

edit - A lot of the club shirts are going on sale on various sites. I just got my son the Bayern third shirt for $34.99 & Thiago's name set for an additional $10 from Soccerpro.com.

Just got a long sleeve thiago home kit this week as well :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom