The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Dude, this is hilarious. Out of 100,000 seats in the stadium Barca only allowed like 200 Atletico supporters :lol:

Is that always the norm?

spain is not big on traveling supporters.. not at all like england where the travel support is sometimes better than home

Atletico [emoji]128563[/emoji] what a season for the ages

Arsenal [emoji]128557[/emoji] finally! I felt for the fans!

Barca [emoji]128530[/emoji] cmon son. What a epic fail

Barca :rofl: these dudes should be ashamed of themselves

Atletico :smh: **** them, that should be Chelsea playing Madrid in Lisbon :frown:
Congrats on La Liga though

Arsenal finishing a season with more trophies than Chelsea? Meh its the FA Cup :lol: congrats though

Last edited:
spain is not big on traveling supporters.. not at all like england where the travel support is sometimes better than home

Dude, Atletico fans would have traveled filled up Camp Nou if they were able to :lol:

It's just odd or kind of mean of Barca to only give them 200 seats :lol:

Damnn BVB got played :wow: :smh:

Last edited:
In England they have regulations of the Away team required to have a certain amount of supporter seats reserved no matter what. I think its 3000 but they do get a end goal and multiple levels. Spain I don't recall has either hence there being only like 400+ for Atleti at nosebleeder levels

In England they have regulations of the Away team required to have a certain amount of supporter seats reserved no matter what. I think its 3000 but they do get a end goal and multiple levels. Spain I don't recall has either hence there being only like 400+ for Atleti at nosebleeder levels

Ah I see. Not cool in my book.

Esp for camp nou that can fit 100,000.

Already ther rulesr the champions league mates

Last edited:
that mls goal 
sick.gif

I'm still relatively new to football....can someone explain why lewandowski and gotze would leave Dortmund to go to bayern?

Back
Top Bottom