The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Does Pogba get the same Racial abuse as Balotelli does in Italy?
I don't recall reading any stories. Or Italian's just have something against Balotelli?
It's the training camp so they must have Security or Officers there.
How do they let these guys continue to talk all this **** without removing them from the camp? :smh:

Paul gets racism too. The supporters were kids, stupid kids.

I'm really digging that new Barca home kit  
pimp.gif

Where do you guys see Cesc ending up if he does infact leave? 
nerd.gif

I'm really digging that new Barca home kit  
pimp.gif

Where do you guys see Cesc ending up if he does infact leave? 
nerd.gif
I'm thinking Man U. Arsenal does have that buy-back option, but i don't think Wenger has said he wanted him.

Mexican coach banned sex and alcohol from his players this WC. Lmao

Well thats dumb

Wow, So not only is Mexico gonna get dropped in the Group stages, they also wanna be the only ones in all of Brasil playing the abstinence game. Yes, shots fired. 8)

I found it funny sydney leroux rt'd the tweet about them not having sex..seeing gio smanged at the olympics lol

Well thats dumb

I understand alcohol, but sex? Nothing calms the nerves like some good yambs.

It harkens back to fighters being required to abstain prior to fights because it's believed to weaken your legs, "drains" the inner energy, decreases aggression, & reduces the testosterone. :rolleyes

With that logic they should be barred from fapping too :lol:

Well thats dumb

I understand alcohol, but sex? Nothing calms the nerves like some good yambs.

It harkens back to fighters being required to abstain prior to fights because it's believed to weaken your legs, "drains" the inner energy, decreases aggression, & reduces the testosterone. :rolleyes

Seemed to have no problem with the gawd ronaldinho

Robinho to Orlando next year? They're just gonna sign all the Brazilians, huh?
It makes sense pretty sure Florida has the largest populations of Brazilians outside of Brazil. Most of them are in the southern part of the state but still.

Robinho x Kaka in MLS would be so dope.  Would be even doper if Orlando City could establish itself as a destination for young talent from Serie A/Serie B. 

It makes sense pretty sure Florida has the largest populations of Brazilians outside of Brazil. Most of them are in the southern part of the state but still.

Robinho x Kaka in MLS would be so dope.

No doubt. Maybe throw some more cash and finally get Ronaldinho in MLS. Or Pato.

Rumors say Raul has signed to play for the NY cosmos next season. Could only imagine his wages, giving they play at hofstra still.

I really don't want to jump the gun...

Manchester United have agreed a deal to sign Bayern Munich midfielder Toni Kroos and are set to make a stunning move for his team-mate Arjen Robben.
A £20million deal for Kroos was agreed when David Moyes was still in charge at Old Trafford and his successor, former Bayern coach Louis van Gaal, has said the move can go ahead.
Kroos, 24, flourished under Van Gaal at Bayern and is keen to work under his old coach again.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...s-sets-sights-Arjen-Robben.html#ixzz32OG3OVs5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

But I'll wait to see him coming on for his debut before I get excited.

Unlikely at that price, but hopefully something good will come.

Last edited:
Now that Lopez (Getafe), Mercado (River) and DiSanto (Bremen) have been cut I have a better picture of our squad.

If the World Cup started tomorrow this is who I would start and in these positions. I know its defensive but in South Africa we played with two forwards and Messi and look how that ended. Anyway this compensates for a supposedly shaky defense. Im thinking Demechelis and Otamendi may get a shot to start on defense but below is who I would prefer.

GK:Sergio Romero

Def: Fernandez, Garay, Basante, Zabaleta

Contencion: Mascherano, Banega

Mid: Biglia, DiMaria

10: Messi

Fwd: Aguero

If I went attacking I would take out Banega and put in Higuain up top. A forward for a mid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom