The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

@CentreTransfer: Gareth Bale will earn a whopping £300,000 a week before tax.

@ChurchOfFutbol: Gareth Bale's wage breakdown at Madrid:
Yearly: £15,600,000
Monthly: £1,200,000
Weekly: £300,000
Daily: £42,857
Hourly: £2,040
Minute: £34

Last edited:
RT @carrusel: y también ÖZIL está a punto de marcharse del Real Madrid. El jugador ha pedido elegir el club de destino, y elige irse al ARSENAL

Translation: ÖZIL also is about to leave for Real Madrid. The player is asked to choose the destination club, and chooses to leave the ARSENAL

if the fire lose this day will be a complete waste of time for me, where was shinji!? i dont get it, who the hell is this herarra guy!? what has he done to be worth 30 million, again, arsenal arent signing anyone, bale isnt worth half of what ronaldo is how do madrid not know that, what a stupid day, oh yeah and a whole 14 points for my fantasy team...........................fml

View media item 562367

Last edited:
if the fire lose this day will be a complete waste of time for me, where was shinji!? i dont get it, who the hell is this herarra guy!? what has he done to be worth 30 million, again, arsenal arent signing anyone, bale isnt worth half of what ronaldo is how do madrid not know that, what a stupid day, oh yeah and a whole 14 points for my fantasy team...........................fml

View media item 562367

:wow: :wow: :lol: you'll be good bro

Arsene about to snag Ozil, sneaky :nthat:

@CentreTransfer: Arsenal have made a new £15m offer for Yohan Cabaye in the last 24 hours. (Daily Star) #Transfers

Ozil to Arsenal?

Please. Ya'll should know better than that. Arsenal fans stop doing this to yourselves. :lol:

Plenty of teams would outbid Arsenal just to get there hands on him. Lets just simmer down and wait until 6:01 pm Monday. Good win today tho.

Last edited:
Whoa. 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom