The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

The Bony goal was dope. When United got the red, Swansea was forced to go for it, and you felt a lot of Swansea's players tighten up. But Bony was like a star NBA player in the 4th. Looked to take the pressure off his teammates, put it on his shoulders, and delivered.

When SAF said to give Moyes time, I bet he (or anyone on the board) never expected it to be this disastrous.  

I'm genuinely curious how they'll handle this.  They'll have to keep their word of staying patient, but at the same time, they'll probably have make some drastic moves to turn this around/stop the bleeding.  Not to mention how high-profile players might not even want to be a part of this (with Rooney yet to ink a new deal, if at all).  

Time for damage-limitation before it's too late. 

When SAF said to give Moyes time, I bet he (or anyone on the board) never expected it to be this disastrous.  

I'm genuinely curious how they'll handle this.  They'll have to keep their word of staying patient, but at the same time, they'll probably have make some drastic moves to turn this around/stop the bleeding.  Not to mention how high-profile players might not even want to be a part of this (with Rooney yet to ink a new deal, if at all).  

Time for damage-limitation before it's too late. 

I think he'll get the season unless things get a lot worse. Then I think the leash will be very, very short for year 2.

Word starting to circle around Twitter that Rossi blew out his knee for the 3rd time...
Dude is cursed.

That's terrible news about Rossi. He was having a great year. Get well soon Giuseppe... The internets need to chill in that curse talk.

Damn man Rossi hurt again? Just seen a clip of him looking like he was going to cry.

Feel so bad for him, he's such a talent. Before the WC too :smh:

Roma losing composure badly.... De Rossi definitely deserved the red card & that was a hand ball denying that Juve goal. PK results in goal 3-nil Juve...

Last edited:
Strootman looked ok in the first half but like the rest of his side, Juve dominated in the second half. Juve had to have had at least 60% of the possession.

PSK: Where do you see Draxler going?

I get the Spurs link because of Schalke's business for Holtby. But Julian deserves a bigger, better club. No shots.

@worldsoccertalk West Ham offer crying boy free tickets to sit in directors box. What will they offer the other 2999 away fans? http://www.whufc.com/articles/20140105/were-you-the-young-fan-at-forest_2236884_3605294

Great show from Forest, it was looking like practice for them. Despite West Ham fielding mainly youngsters, the senior players really failed to step up. Forest is in a good position to get promoted next season so this is big for them. I think Lansbury is talent and has a future in the EPL, he's been very important to the championship side. Having Jack and Ramsey, there was never enough room for him as he is a similar player.

Alexander Büttner with the cross of the season.

SingleDeepArmedcrab.gif

BlissfulNeatIcelandichorse.gif

imSMiCk6JGq8S.gif

GlaringFemaleAfricangroundhornbill.gif

WatchfulFeistyCockerspaniel.gif

FatherlyFeistyGossamerwingedbutterfly.gif

TameDeadAzurewingedmagpie.gif

A fan threw a bottle at Casillas

Torres being Torres

Bentaleb's attempted stomp on Monreal

Lewa posted this on his FB, it was in German but I translated it
Dear fans of BVB, on this day I want to ask you! In front of us shared half a year. We have goals did I want us to have together. I Assure you did I will do my best! I am counting on your support. Dear BVB fans Their wish to address myself to you!, we have half a year in which we want the Herb realize together. Their assure you that Their Darfur'll do anything and count on your support. Dear BVB fans, today I would like to address this post to you! Together, we have another half a year ahead of us. During this time, we have common goals did I would like us to achieve achievement together. I would like to Assure all of you, did I want to do my best! I am counting on your support! Left

Lewa posted this on his FB, it was in German but I translated it
Dear fans of BVB, on this day I want to ask you! In front of us shared half a year. We have goals did I want us to have together. I Assure you did I will do my best! I am counting on your support. Dear BVB fans Their wish to address myself to you!, we have half a year in which we want the Herb realize together. Their assure you that Their Darfur'll do anything and count on your support. Dear BVB fans, today I would like to address this post to you! Together, we have another half a year ahead of us. During this time, we have common goals did I would like us to achieve achievement together. I would like to Assure all of you, did I want to do my best! I am counting on your support! Left

That part about Darfur was real man [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom