The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

PSK: Where do you see Draxler going?

I get the Spurs link because of Schalke's business for Holtby. But Julian deserves a bigger, better club. No shots.

I'm not sure where he'll go. He'd solve the ills of a lot of the teams in the Prem having trouble. I'd like to see him stay in Germany & I think he likes playing at home too. Unless someone comes up with a huge record offer, I have a feeling he might stay at Shalke for now at least.

I didn't get a chance to say anything earlier but RIP Eusebio. I saw this Sky Sports piece on him some time ago. Thought it was appropriate to post. It's a good vid. Glad I could find it on youtube.

If I had a chance to get a big pay day & a chance to compete for trophies year in & year out I'd be Audi 5 G... No problems... Usually you get one or the other but not both... Why does it bother everyone so much? :lol:

It's not like you guys are Dortmund supporters. Lewa has a reputation of being an arrogant POS anyway so some of the folks on the team maybe like good riddance.

If I had a chance to get a big pay day & a chance to compete for trophies year in & year out I'd be Audi 5 G... No problems... Usually you get one or the other but not both... Why does it bother everyone so much? :lol:

It's not like you guys are Dortmund supporters. Lewa has a reputation of being an arrogant POS anyway so some of the folks on the team maybe like good riddance.

It bothers me because the German league becomes more of a joke. And I like watching good football.

Loyalty but most of all respect is pretty valuable in my book. Whether I'm from Dortmund or Tokyo, he's a herb.

If we all know he's a POS no problem in us acknowledging so either lol.

Scumbag Lewa, coming to a shameless Baverian club near you!!

Reus breaking the bolt for Bayern trend and spurning Bundesliga for the EPL. City or Arsenal.
I don't see it happening. I honestly think he's the long term replacement for Ribery on that left wing. Plus he wants to be reunited with his baby daddy Gotze

I get the Spurs link because of Schalke's business for Holtby. But Julian deserves a bigger, better club. No shots.

I'm not sure where he'll go. He'd solve the ills of a lot of the teams in the Prem having trouble. I'd like to see him stay in Germany & I think he likes playing at home too. Unless someone comes up with a huge record offer, I have a feeling he might stay at Shalke for now at least.
I have never seen Draxler play but he keeps getting mentioned in this thread. Is he that good? Kid looks that nerd who got picked on all the time in school.

Someone needs to do a "Scumbag Lewa" pic lol
paging @Kspar :nerd:

the system is broken. how can you allow a club to negotiate contracts with Lewa while he is still property of another club.

if Dortmund doesn't want to sell him yet, then Bayern should have to wait until his current contract runs out before they do any negotiating.

it really makes it a mickey mouse league

I have never seen Draxler play but he keeps getting mentioned in this thread. Is he that good? Kid looks that nerd who got picked on all the time in school.

Put it this way, the German NT has the likes of Mario Gotze, Marco Reus, Thomas Muller, Toni Kroos, Mesut Ozil & Low still brought Draxler into the fold.

He turned 20 in Sept & scored 11 goals in the previous campaign. He can dribble like crazy & is a strong finisher. He thrives playing centrally but can play the left. I actually thought Arsenal should've taken him instead of Ozil.

Schalke have said previously that they wouldn't sell him & he had a lot of interest in the summer but I think he signed a new contract then.

He also rejected a move to Real Madrid.

If he ends up anywhere, I think it could be it Dortmund. They tried getting him before but the club turned them down.

Schalke is the club Draxler grew up rooting for. I've read interviews of him talking about how he & his father would go to see games together & you could tell it meant a lot to him.

We'll see I guess but this kid is the truth.

I really wish Fox could show Bundesliga games now. I really miss watching those games.

Draxler is only 20 and already ten times better than Lewis Holtby. I'm close to projecting him better than Mario Gotze but I'll get called a homer.

the system is broken. how can you allow a club to negotiate contracts with Lewa while he is still property of another club.

if Dortmund doesn't want to sell him yet, then Bayern should have to wait until his current contract runs out before they do any negotiating.

it really makes it a mickey mouse league

Yeah, you can't do that within the Premier League, have to wait until player only has a month left on his contract instead of 6. Not sure what other leagues' rules are on it.

Draxler is only 20 and already ten times better than Lewis Holtby. I'm close to projecting him better than Mario Gotze but I'll get called a homer.

:lol: One doesn't have to be better than the other. Drax & Gotze are great young players. we haven't even seen what they're fully capable of yet & that's the scary part. It's great that we'll get to see Gotze in the later stages of the CL & then see them all in the WC this summer.

[bird man hand rub gif] I can't wait till the WC... Gonna have my grill fired up (burning up some Korean BBQ) with ice cold Heineken lights & Dos Equis...

:lol: One doesn't have to be better than the other. Drax & Gotze are great young players. we haven't even seen what they're fully capable of yet & that's the scary part. It's great that we'll get to see Gotze in the later stages of the CL & then see them all in the WC this summer.

[bird man hand rub gif] I can't wait till the WC... Gonna have my grill fired up (burning up some Korean BBQ) with ice cold Heineken lights & Dos Equis...
I'm about that kalbi and bulgogi life. Swap the Heineken and Dos Equis for Chimay.

Holtby can't even be compared to Draxler.
We know. He plays for the "Spuds."

Man I want David luiz at Barcelona.

Please no. I do not want to see pique and luiz at cb. Both would be trying to join the attack. Barca should go after someone younger who can compete with Bartra for the starting spot beside Pique. I have been impressed with Bartra so far

I don't know if he fits Barca's style, probably not, but Agger is surplus at Anfield. Pry him off Buck on the cheap.

surprising to not see 3 new pages of moyes hate, at 9:52 i saw the lineup and just knew we weren't going to win i had the faith for a bit but again, the PLAYERS failed the defense is the problem its so terribly bad it needs to be beefed up but probably wont due to it being winter not summer a fletcher carrick midfield is the key to success, you have the magic in shinji kagawa in the number 10 a healthy consistant strike force, i WISH a 4312 would be the formation cause i feel that would be rather successful, but the premier league insists on wide midfielders so my wish will never come true :frown:

Man I want David luiz at Barcelona.

Please no, I dislike hearing this. Personally, I do not want him at Barca. Besides, would Mou really help give Barca anyone? Except maybe a striker to relieve his frustrations with them.
I'd still love Thiago Silva. I remember hearing awhile back that Barca was interested in Kompany, not sure how true that is but that'd be a huge addition!

Kompany is like the heart of city, they'd prob throw more oil money at him and give him an absurd raise instead of selling him if he ever did want out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom