The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

2 points lost
smh.gif
. We really need to buy a world class striker

Originally Posted by GMA 11

2 points lost
smh.gif
nah...you guys have 3 Premiership-class strikers(jury's still out on Roman P),so there's no need for another one...
even if you guys did,how much will it cost to bring in a "world-class" striker?Spurs certainly can't afford one...

2 points lost
smh.gif
nah...you guys have 3 Premiership-class strikers(jury's still out on Roman P),so there's no need for another one...
even if you guys did,how much will it cost to bring in a "world-class" striker?Spurs certainly can't afford one...

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

2 points lost
smh.gif
Keane is way past his best, Defoe is never consistent, Crouch is a great squad player.. but not a first choice forward, and Pavlyuchenko is useless 
laugh.gif
We've only signed 1 player this transfer window.. we should have enough money to sign a 15-25mill player

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

2 points lost
smh.gif
Keane is way past his best, Defoe is never consistent, Crouch is a great squad player.. but not a first choice forward, and Pavlyuchenko is useless 
laugh.gif
We've only signed 1 player this transfer window.. we should have enough money to sign a 15-25mill player

Originally Posted by tonton32

oh..and to all the chelsea fans WE WANT OUR TROPHY BACK 
devil.gif
devil.gif

Not gonna happen .. Chelsea got this... Wish i could watch the game somehow today though... wonder if i can find a stream...
Also glad to see we got the deal with Ramires finalized.. we needed some help at midfield... and i'm hoping we work something out to get Neymar but it seems like that might not happen right now...

Originally Posted by tonton32

oh..and to all the chelsea fans WE WANT OUR TROPHY BACK 
devil.gif
devil.gif

Not gonna happen .. Chelsea got this... Wish i could watch the game somehow today though... wonder if i can find a stream...
Also glad to see we got the deal with Ramires finalized.. we needed some help at midfield... and i'm hoping we work something out to get Neymar but it seems like that might not happen right now...

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Chelsea are still going to be very good this season but I dont think it'll be as easy a season for them as some people expect...we wont see too many 7-0 wins from them this season.
umm...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Chelsea are still going to be very good this season but I dont think it'll be as easy a season for them as some people expect...we wont see too many 7-0 wins from them this season.
umm...
eyes.gif

I'm really going to do my best to follow the season now that I'll be able to watch some games.

Don't have a Premier League team, but I'll definitely be following Milan for Serie A.

I'm really going to do my best to follow the season now that I'll be able to watch some games.

Don't have a Premier League team, but I'll definitely be following Milan for Serie A.

I'm not getting hammered tonight, in order to wake up for the Arsenal match tomorrow morning.

Back
Top Bottom