The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

The ref today for the spurs game was terrible at best. That was the worst red ever given in the history of the sport

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

What a debut from Pazzini! Kinda strange seeing an Italian do that kinda work for Inter.

Yeah it's weird
laugh.gif
Santon, Rannochia, Pazzini... Viviano in the summer and let's hope Montolivo as well.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

What a debut from Pazzini! Kinda strange seeing an Italian do that kinda work for Inter.

Yeah it's weird
laugh.gif
Santon, Rannochia, Pazzini... Viviano in the summer and let's hope Montolivo as well.

SMH @ Real. It's pretty much over for them. Barca got this. But
eek.gif
@ Osasuna. Am I reading this right? NINE of their players got a yellow card?
eek.gif
roll.gif

SMH @ Real. It's pretty much over for them. Barca got this. But
eek.gif
@ Osasuna. Am I reading this right? NINE of their players got a yellow card?
eek.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, the ref was totally in Real's pocket.

And I was DYIN' at the ballboy randomly throwing a ball onto the pitch during play TWICE.
laugh.gif

Yeah, the ref was totally in Real's pocket.

And I was DYIN' at the ballboy randomly throwing a ball onto the pitch during play TWICE.
laugh.gif

i wonder who SAF starts along side berba on tuesday, rooneys playing much better and all but hernandez is in form to produce goals every match...

i would go with rooney tbh.

i wonder who SAF starts along side berba on tuesday, rooneys playing much better and all but hernandez is in form to produce goals every match...

i would go with rooney tbh.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Just proves money doesn't buy sucess (bum %+% City too). They should just give Barça the title now.
Says a gunner 
tired.gif

What about Villa and Affelay ? They paid a lots of money for them.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Just proves money doesn't buy sucess (bum %+% City too). They should just give Barça the title now.
Says a gunner 
tired.gif

What about Villa and Affelay ? They paid a lots of money for them.

Back
Top Bottom