The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Hey everyone check out my blog me and my boy just started. I promise I won't $**#+ about Arsenal on there like I do on here either 
laugh.gif
.  Link is in my sig.

Hey everyone check out my blog me and my boy just started. I promise I won't $**#+ about Arsenal on there like I do on here either 
laugh.gif
.  Link is in my sig.

^^

I think I heard that player that kicked the owl is going to get fined and suspended, colombia seems to love their animals.

I expect my dude chicharito to have another fine performance.

van persie out for 3 weeks.

^^

I think I heard that player that kicked the owl is going to get fined and suspended, colombia seems to love their animals.

I expect my dude chicharito to have another fine performance.

van persie out for 3 weeks.

No RVP, I guess Bendtner will be starting up front then...hopefully we do not pick up any more injuries before then.

No RVP, I guess Bendtner will be starting up front then...hopefully we do not pick up any more injuries before then.

As a Barca fan I'm disappointed that Arsenal has all these injuries. I'm a competitive person and would rather play a full, fit team to determine who the real winner is (and also so there are no "what ifs"/ constant excuses next week if we win)

Then again, RVP is notorious for being injured all the time...and on top of that we're gonna put in Maxwell since Pique is out. Dude is beyond terrible so it makes up for your guys' injuries a little bit
laugh.gif
Pretty sure Arsene is gonna try to abuse the @#$@ out of him

As a Barca fan I'm disappointed that Arsenal has all these injuries. I'm a competitive person and would rather play a full, fit team to determine who the real winner is (and also so there are no "what ifs"/ constant excuses next week if we win)

Then again, RVP is notorious for being injured all the time...and on top of that we're gonna put in Maxwell since Pique is out. Dude is beyond terrible so it makes up for your guys' injuries a little bit
laugh.gif

I need to see Torres score against Man U. Dude looks like he lost his touch past couple games. Same with Drogba

I need to see Torres score against Man U. Dude looks like he lost his touch past couple games. Same with Drogba

rvp
tired.gif

they've got players out, so do we. how quickly will wenger park the bus tomorrow?
laugh.gif

rvp
tired.gif

they've got players out, so do we. how quickly will wenger park the bus tomorrow?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

laugh.gif
I can't speak about anyone else but I didin't think we would win anyway even after we won the first leg.  Barca is a different beast at the Nou Camp and a 1 goal lead really is not much. I was just really happy to shut everyone who said we would get smashed up.   RVP needs to get back for our chance to win the league.  I wish Chamakh would get back to his form from earlier in the season.

Back
Top Bottom