The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by trunks206

Bosingwa's unibrow pisses me off...$!!%%%*!#!@@ cut that *#@@ !
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by babam11218719

[h1]Van Persie in squad to face Barcelona[/h1]
Robin van Persie has been added to the Arsenal squad for their Champions League clash with Barcelona.

The Dutch forward was substituted during the Carling Cup Final on February 27 after suffering a knee injury. But he trained with his team-mates at London Colney on Monday and has travelled to Spain.

Arsène Wenger has named a 19-man squad. This will be cut to 18 ahead of Tuesday's game at the Nou Camp.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I doubt he will start though.

pimp.gif

I cant wait for tomorrow. Anyone know if the game's gonna be on ESPN3? I dont have FSC
frown.gif
If not atdhe's gonna be holdin me down again.

Robin van Persie has been added to the Arsenal squad for their Champions League clash with Barcelona.

The Dutch forward was substituted during the Carling Cup Final on February 27 after suffering a knee injury. But he trained with his team-mates at London Colney on Monday and has travelled to Spain.

Arsène Wenger has named a 19-man squad. This will be cut to 18 ahead of Tuesday's game at the Nou Camp.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I cant wait for tomorrow. Anyone know if the game's gonna be on ESPN3? I dont have FSC
frown.gif

I knew it would be head games...last year in 1st leg they said Arshavin, Cesc and Gallas would be out but they all started.

I knew the way he ran off the field fine vs Birm it wasn't a very serious injury.

Let's go you Gunners.

Here is to a 2-1 victory @ the Nou Camp.
pimp.gif

I knew it would be head games...last year in 1st leg they said Arshavin, Cesc and Gallas would be out but they all started.

I knew the way he ran off the field fine vs Birm it wasn't a very serious injury.

Let's go you Gunners.

Here is to a 2-1 victory @ the Nou Camp.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

frown.gif

I thought FSC has the US rights to the Champions League though? I could be wrong.

Im headed to the pub to catch the Barca game again, I'm skippng class depending on the outcome.
laugh.gif

Now that Cesc and RVP should be back (+ Sagna) I'm super excited!

Come on Arsenal!

Originally Posted by Noskey

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

frown.gif

I thought FSC has the US rights to the Champions League though? I could be wrong.

Im headed to the pub to catch the Barca game again, I'm skippng class depending on the outcome.
laugh.gif

Now that Cesc and RVP should be back (+ Sagna) I'm super excited!

Come on Arsenal!

I feel the same way about Bosingwa 
laugh.gif
 My man always has a fresh haircut and shave but rocks the unibrow for whatever reason.
Barca should be VERY concerned with that back four, although Messi, Villa, Xavi, and Iniesta get most of the hype, Pique and Puyol play a large part in Barcelona's success. I feel at times they don't get nearly enough credit for their work defensively. 

I feel the same way about Bosingwa 
laugh.gif
 My man always has a fresh haircut and shave but rocks the unibrow for whatever reason.
Barca should be VERY concerned with that back four, although Messi, Villa, Xavi, and Iniesta get most of the hype, Pique and Puyol play a large part in Barcelona's success. I feel at times they don't get nearly enough credit for their work defensively. 

Maniche has a horrible uni-brow too.
laugh.gif

Yeah and like you trunks, I will be at the local pub watching and rooting my reds on.
pimp.gif

Maniche has a horrible uni-brow too.
laugh.gif

Yeah and like you trunks, I will be at the local pub watching and rooting my reds on.
pimp.gif

3-0 tomorrow guaranteed.

There will be blood tomorrow if Barcelona, but no need for that, there will be enough Arsenal fans crying.

3-0 tomorrow guaranteed.

There will be blood tomorrow if Barcelona, but no need for that, there will be enough Arsenal fans crying.

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

3-0 tomorrow guaranteed.

Example of the cocky and smug Barca fans that we were talking about after the first leg. Who was it that said Barca fans were respectful.
laugh.gif

3-0 tomorrow guaranteed.

Example of the cocky and smug Barca fans that we were talking about after the first leg. Who was it that said Barca fans were respectful.
laugh.gif

not even a Barca or Arsenal supporter but DAMN I cannot wait for this game tomorrow. Too bad Barca's gonna be missing Pique and Puyol but still pumped to see this match.

Anyone else here love watching Shaktar Donetsk? I know Roma is garbage but I just love the way they play thru the midfield and up front. The trio of Willian / Luiz Adriano / Douglas Costa is just
sick.gif
at times. Throw Jadson in there too and it's just bananas at times. I'm curious to see where these guys land though, cause the only one that gets a lot of attention, or that I've read about at least is Douglas Costa. Boy can ball no doubt about it but IMO Willian could be terrific as well. Douglas Costa is clearly the more sexy prospect, rightfully so, no homeowner, but man Willian is just
sick.gif
at times.

not even a Barca or Arsenal supporter but DAMN I cannot wait for this game tomorrow. Too bad Barca's gonna be missing Pique and Puyol but still pumped to see this match.

Anyone else here love watching Shaktar Donetsk? I know Roma is garbage but I just love the way they play thru the midfield and up front. The trio of Willian / Luiz Adriano / Douglas Costa is just
sick.gif
at times. Throw Jadson in there too and it's just bananas at times. I'm curious to see where these guys land though, cause the only one that gets a lot of attention, or that I've read about at least is Douglas Costa. Boy can ball no doubt about it but IMO Willian could be terrific as well. Douglas Costa is clearly the more sexy prospect, rightfully so, no homeowner, but man Willian is just
sick.gif
at times.

3-0 tomorrow guaranteed.

laugh.gif
Forgot to add the /s at the end. I know this will be hard game no doubt about. I just hope that our mid-field will be do better this time.
With RVP scheduled to play tomorrow it will only be harder. Add to that Pique and Puyol aren't playing.

Hopefully I didn't come off as cocky to the NT fam. Nothing but love for the game. And if Arsenal wins then nothing but respect for you guys.

3-0 tomorrow guaranteed.

laugh.gif
Forgot to add the /s at the end. I know this will be hard game no doubt about. I just hope that our mid-field will be do better this time.
With RVP scheduled to play tomorrow it will only be harder. Add to that Pique and Puyol aren't playing.

Hopefully I didn't come off as cocky to the NT fam. Nothing but love for the game. And if Arsenal wins then nothing but respect for you guys.

Back
Top Bottom