The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

I just found out I'm going to some sick games

April 11 Man City @ Liverpool
April 12 Chelsea @ Man U
April 13 Real Madrid @ Tottenham

Then April 17 Barca @ Madrid

I'll try and post pics, recaps etc. I'm obviously excited out of my mind. Any NTers been to the aforementioned stadiums and have good advice?
pimp.gif
Do you have a hookup or something because tickets to those games will not be cheap.  That is dope.

Lol... I was just gonna post the Bibatelli... come on, is that guy for real? I don't know how "talented" he may be, but is he really worth the hassle?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

And what was up with the grass-allergy?

Lol... I was just gonna post the Bibatelli... come on, is that guy for real? I don't know how "talented" he may be, but is he really worth the hassle?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

And what was up with the grass-allergy?

I'll deal with Super Mario's antics all day, the kid is a stud. Just wait until his heart is in it back at the San Siro playing for Milan with Ibra and Cassano. The lad has bundles of talent and a knack for scoring goals easily/quickly. 

I'll deal with Super Mario's antics all day, the kid is a stud. Just wait until his heart is in it back at the San Siro playing for Milan with Ibra and Cassano. The lad has bundles of talent and a knack for scoring goals easily/quickly. 

He's a moron. If he would have pulled that stunt in the Champions League that he did vs. Kiev, the fans would want his head in a guillotine.

He's a moron. If he would have pulled that stunt in the Champions League that he did vs. Kiev, the fans would want his head in a guillotine.

For his age he is very skilled, his control and body strength is above average, he is already suited for the physicalness of the game, you should even youtube his free kick against that russian team Rubin K. That kick was
eek.gif

heres a highlight vid of him. He breaks a couple of ankles too
laugh.gif
however,

He still cant put on a bib correctly lol

For his age he is very skilled, his control and body strength is above average, he is already suited for the physicalness of the game, you should even youtube his free kick against that russian team Rubin K. That kick was
eek.gif

heres a highlight vid of him. He breaks a couple of ankles too
laugh.gif
however,

He still cant put on a bib correctly lol

I thought Manchini would be the one to elevate Super Mario to the top class of strikers with City. This kid is sick - but he plays with no passion.

I thought Manchini would be the one to elevate Super Mario to the top class of strikers with City. This kid is sick - but he plays with no passion.

Originally Posted by babam11218719

April 12 Chelsea @ Man U

I'll try and post pics, recaps etc. I'm obviously excited out of my mind. Any NTers been to the aforementioned stadiums and have good advice?
pimp.gif
Do you have a hookup or something because tickets to those games will not be cheap.  That is dope.
Yeah you could say I have a hookup.  It's gonna be a sick trip

Originally Posted by babam11218719

April 12 Chelsea @ Man U

pimp.gif
Yeah you could say I have a hookup.  It's gonna be a sick trip

Originally Posted by xblaze23

He has apparently been around De Jong a little too much  
laugh.gif

Yeah, the maturity in him isn't there and i agree with oskar

Originally Posted by xblaze23

He has apparently been around De Jong a little too much  
laugh.gif

Yeah, the maturity in him isn't there and i agree with oskar

Like I said Balotelli needs to be at Milan under Ibra's wing. City is just a temporary stop for Mario because Inter never would have sold him directly to their rivals. 

Originally Posted by black chiney

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

His skills/talent can't be questioned. Mentally, he needs to grow up.

true...anyways can't wait for united v. chelski in the qfs
me too, so i could watch dumb@!% rooney lose and watch united fans cry on niketalk

Like I said Balotelli needs to be at Milan under Ibra's wing. City is just a temporary stop for Mario because Inter never would have sold him directly to their rivals. 

Originally Posted by black chiney

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

His skills/talent can't be questioned. Mentally, he needs to grow up.

true...anyways can't wait for united v. chelski in the qfs
me too, so i could watch dumb@!% rooney lose and watch united fans cry on niketalk

Back
Top Bottom