The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

I'm not sold on Neymar's attitude. Talent has been there. Real Madrid wanted an estimation 3 years ago before he signed the new deal with huge release clause.

Major League Soccer recently announced the staging of the World Football Challenge from July 14th through August 6th and now sources have revealed the names of some of the clubs being lined up to compete in the competition.

Manchester United, Manchester City, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Club America, Chivas Guadalajara and Juventus are all being lined up to take part in the eight-team competition, which will consist of a round-robin two-game format. A second Italian club is expected to round out the eight-team field, with Inter Milan and Napoli identified as targets.

Major League Soccer recently announced the staging of the World Football Challenge from July 14th through August 6th and now sources have revealed the names of some of the clubs being lined up to compete in the competition.

Manchester United, Manchester City, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Club America, Chivas Guadalajara and Juventus are all being lined up to take part in the eight-team competition, which will consist of a round-robin two-game format. A second Italian club is expected to round out the eight-team field, with Inter Milan and Napoli identified as targets.

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Manchester United vs. Chivas Guadalajara would be something i'd want to see... see how cubo does...

chicharito vs. the new 18 year old torres kid would something id pay.

Manchester United vs. Chivas Guadalajara would be something i'd want to see... see how cubo does...

Neymar is a better fit for Spain or Italy than the physical EPL. I've heard Madrid and Barca are pretty serious bidders for his services. 
Lukaku belongs in England though. 

Neymar is a better fit for Spain or Italy than the physical EPL. I've heard Madrid and Barca are pretty serious bidders for his services. 
Lukaku belongs in England though. 

Originally Posted by Demps

exactly... Chicharito vs. Cubo Torres... Mexico would shut down to watch that lol.. 

exactly... Chicharito vs. Cubo Torres... Mexico would shut down to watch that lol.. 

I don't know if anyone saw this

http://fourfourtwo.com/ne...gland/76411/default.aspx

but neymar apparently would love to be at chelsea

And that tournament sounds amazing.  Even if the american teams get killed every time i would like to see them get a chance to play a top tier European side in something that actually matters.  There is a big market here for that kind of thing i don't think selling tickets would be that hard.

I don't know if anyone saw this

http://fourfourtwo.com/ne...gland/76411/default.aspx

but neymar apparently would love to be at chelsea

And that tournament sounds amazing.  Even if the american teams get killed every time i would like to see them get a chance to play a top tier European side in something that actually matters.  There is a big market here for that kind of thing i don't think selling tickets would be that hard.

I don care if the other team is Chivas just bring United to LA sometime this year and im fine.

I don care if the other team is Chivas just bring United to LA sometime this year and im fine.

GHANA LET'S GOOOO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom