The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Like several others here, I think the CL has become boring in recent years. We have 2 super powers both from Spain followed by a bunch of 'good' English, Italian, German teams, etc. You look around Europe and there arent too many excellent teams at the moment which kind of takes away from this competition. It's a shame that Barca have to meet Real in the semis...we all know that Barca/Real will probably smoke Schalke/Chelsea/Utd.

I wouldn't say that...
...I mean, last year was Inter/Bayern, the year before was the uber-hyped Man U/Barca (preceded by one of the best CL semi matches ever with Chelsea/Barca), and the year before that it literally came down to the wire in PKs with ManU/Chelsea.

As a fan, I've been satisfied with the semis and finals these past couple of years...

...I think a Barca/Real vs Schalke/Chelsea/Utd will prove to be a competitive match - I don't see either Spanish side easily taking a victory.

NT, I got the chance to meet Thierry Henry at the "Meet the Red Bulls" event in NYC a couple of days ago. Here's a video we took and some photos.

Here are some photos:

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

Henry2.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

More photos on my BLOG

NT, I got the chance to meet Thierry Henry at the "Meet the Red Bulls" event in NYC a couple of days ago. Here's a video we took and some photos.

Here are some photos:

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

Henry2.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

More photos on my BLOG

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

http://soccernet.espn.go....ring-neymar-mask?cc=5901

Bizarrely-bouffanted Brazilian wunderkind Neymar scored a brilliantgoal and threw an equally brilliant tantrum after being sent off forcelebrating by donning a mask of his own face this week.

Theswaggering 19-year-old chipped two defenders and flummoxed thegoalkeeper to put Santos 3-0 up in their Copa Libertadores group gamewith Colo Colo and then picked up a discarded mask of himself toindulge in an equally flamboyant celebration.

Even though Neymar managed to put the false face on upside down
watch.png
, Uruguayan referee Roberto Silvera was not amused and produced a second yellow card for an illegal celebration. Cue tantrum.

I wouldn't have sent him off but dude's ego is
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

http://soccernet.espn.go....ring-neymar-mask?cc=5901

Bizarrely-bouffanted Brazilian wunderkind Neymar scored a brilliantgoal and threw an equally brilliant tantrum after being sent off forcelebrating by donning a mask of his own face this week.

Theswaggering 19-year-old chipped two defenders and flummoxed thegoalkeeper to put Santos 3-0 up in their Copa Libertadores group gamewith Colo Colo and then picked up a discarded mask of himself toindulge in an equally flamboyant celebration.

Even though Neymar managed to put the false face on upside down
watch.png
, Uruguayan referee Roberto Silvera was not amused and produced a second yellow card for an illegal celebration. Cue tantrum.

I wouldn't have sent him off but dude's ego is
laugh.gif

Game time chumps... lets go! Berba leading the attack.
EDIT ~ Super Nani Skillz 
eek.gif
  "Ole" chants by the crowd on the passes already.

Game time chumps... lets go! Berba leading the attack.
EDIT ~ Super Nani Skillz 
eek.gif
  "Ole" chants by the crowd on the passes already.

Had to get up at 5:30 to watch this one
sick.gif
...2-0 at half thanks to Diaby and Eboue. We've created some good chances, we could/should have a few more.

Hopefully we keep up the pressure in the second half.

Had to get up at 5:30 to watch this one
sick.gif
...2-0 at half thanks to Diaby and Eboue. We've created some good chances, we could/should have a few more.

Hopefully we keep up the pressure in the second half.

Back
Top Bottom