The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Tottenham are doing their best Nani impressions by diving/falling all over the pitch. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Yeah, Drogba's days at Chelski are numbered. Weren't there rumors that he might move to the MLS?

that would be anelka.
And this game has been thoroughly entertaining so far and the spurs need to get a PK call this game 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Yeah, Drogba's days at Chelski are numbered. Weren't there rumors that he might move to the MLS?

that would be anelka.
And this game has been thoroughly entertaining so far and the spurs need to get a PK call this game 
laugh.gif

^

Drogba is also involved in those rumors, some think even by next year he will be here.

^

Drogba is also involved in those rumors, some think even by next year he will be here.

imagine if those 3 penalty appeals had been called it could be 3-4 right now and make this already exciting game 30 times more exciting

imagine if those 3 penalty appeals had been called it could be 3-4 right now and make this already exciting game 30 times more exciting

Carvalho suspended for 1 due to yellow card accumulation assuming RM advances. I feel more comfortable with Riccy out there.

Why does ESPN relegate their EPL games to ESPN2? They should be showing at least two games on Sundays(after the NFL season is over) over their usual bowling events. I know we have FSC, GOLTV and ESPN Deportes for Soccer games, but wouldn't it help bolster soccer with more coverage on ESPN. But ESPN being the "leader in sports," shouldn't they push for this to happen. Is it because of contracts with other stations, or just the US stigma of soccer being "boring?"

Carvalho suspended for 1 due to yellow card accumulation assuming RM advances. I feel more comfortable with Riccy out there.

Why does ESPN relegate their EPL games to ESPN2? They should be showing at least two games on Sundays(after the NFL season is over) over their usual bowling events. I know we have FSC, GOLTV and ESPN Deportes for Soccer games, but wouldn't it help bolster soccer with more coverage on ESPN. But ESPN being the "leader in sports," shouldn't they push for this to happen. Is it because of contracts with other stations, or just the US stigma of soccer being "boring?"

real scores, and to onlysomejordans comment, im with you man i wish espn had more games im tired of watching fsc "in hd" but i think its cause soccer just isnt that popular in America

real scores, and to onlysomejordans comment, im with you man i wish espn had more games im tired of watching fsc "in hd" but i think its cause soccer just isnt that popular in America

Back
Top Bottom