The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

how come people keep talking about gibson and twitter?
He opened an account and had to close it 90mins later after he got so much abuse from United fans

He opened an account and had to close it 90mins later after he got so much abuse from United fans

ANNNNN-DERRRR-SON SON SON SON SON
pimp.gif
my man finally hitting the back of the net
pimp.gif

I had so much respect for Barca until the past few weeks when I feel this whole diving stuff just went way overboard. I get that the Clasico gets chippy but some of those dudes on Barca (Busquets, Alves, Villa etc.) make the diving that CR7 did when he first got to Manchester look like nothing. I hope this was just a part of the Clasico getting played so much that things boiled over. If Barca wants to dive in the final Fergie should just start Scholes and let them $!#+**##%$!$% feel what real tackles feel like.
laugh.gif

I just hope the ref lets them play football, as good as Barca sprays the ball around I legitimately feel that we close down well & fast enough to disrupt Barca's game. Although Carrick will get the start I'd love to see Ando get into the XI just to sit in the middle of the pitch to harass Xavi, Iniesta & co but Fergie ain't gonna start Ando in the CL Final who am I kidding.

All in all though is this not the matchup people wanted to see? I felt that Utd were one of if not the only team that will try to at least attempt to play football against Barca. As good as Messi has been, I think Rooney will show why he's the more COMPLETE player. Messi is great, he's the best in the world, +50 goals and all, possibly 60 so don't get me wrong, but Wazza is the more COMPLETE player IMO without trying to be biased. Anyone that's watched Utd play the last couple months or so knows what kind of work Wazza been putting in as of late. Can't wait for this game.

But let's take care of business Sunday, can't get ahead just yet.

ANNNNN-DERRRR-SON SON SON SON SON
pimp.gif
my man finally hitting the back of the net
pimp.gif

I had so much respect for Barca until the past few weeks when I feel this whole diving stuff just went way overboard. I get that the Clasico gets chippy but some of those dudes on Barca (Busquets, Alves, Villa etc.) make the diving that CR7 did when he first got to Manchester look like nothing. I hope this was just a part of the Clasico getting played so much that things boiled over. If Barca wants to dive in the final Fergie should just start Scholes and let them $!#+**##%$!$% feel what real tackles feel like.
laugh.gif

I just hope the ref lets them play football, as good as Barca sprays the ball around I legitimately feel that we close down well & fast enough to disrupt Barca's game. Although Carrick will get the start I'd love to see Ando get into the XI just to sit in the middle of the pitch to harass Xavi, Iniesta & co but Fergie ain't gonna start Ando in the CL Final who am I kidding.

All in all though is this not the matchup people wanted to see? I felt that Utd were one of if not the only team that will try to at least attempt to play football against Barca. As good as Messi has been, I think Rooney will show why he's the more COMPLETE player. Messi is great, he's the best in the world, +50 goals and all, possibly 60 so don't get me wrong, but Wazza is the more COMPLETE player IMO without trying to be biased. Anyone that's watched Utd play the last couple months or so knows what kind of work Wazza been putting in as of late. Can't wait for this game.

But let's take care of business Sunday, can't get ahead just yet.

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

laugh.gif
It is...Many Barca fans (myself included) were disgusted at Busquets, Pedro and Alves. I'm not justifying diving but to be fair Madrid was fouling the @#$% out of our players throughout the matches, in addition to diving repeatedly to get us yellow cards (see di Maria). That's why some of us started diving to fight back, Pique pretty much admitted this in his interview. But anyways trust me, many of us don't even like players like Busquets especially after the @#$% he pulled last year.

Plus you guys have Nani so don't start talking about diving
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
He is a beast though besides that.

Sidenote: Being Portuguese, I hate so many of Portugal's current/past players: C. Ronaldo,Pepe, Carvalho, Figo, etc
laugh.gif
So many dirty @#$ players/divers... I used to hate Nani for being a diving prick but I've been a fan ever since he ruined Ronaldo's goal
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

laugh.gif
It is...Many Barca fans (myself included) were disgusted at Busquets, Pedro and Alves. I'm not justifying diving but to be fair Madrid was fouling the @#$% out of our players throughout the matches, in addition to diving repeatedly to get us yellow cards (see di Maria). That's why some of us started diving to fight back, Pique pretty much admitted this in his interview. But anyways trust me, many of us don't even like players like Busquets especially after the @#$% he pulled last year.

Plus you guys have Nani so don't start talking about diving
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
He is a beast though besides that.

Sidenote: Being Portuguese, I hate so many of Portugal's current/past players: C. Ronaldo,Pepe, Carvalho, Figo, etc
laugh.gif
So many dirty @#$ players/divers... I used to hate Nani for being a diving prick but I've been a fan ever since he ruined Ronaldo's goal
laugh.gif

Great game and result today
pimp.gif
Darron Gibson played well despite the criticism he receives. Set up Valencia with a class pass and put the ball in the back of the net himself
pimp.gif

Hopefully the squad will be ready for Chelsea this Saturday. Huge game.

Great game and result today
pimp.gif
Darron Gibson played well despite the criticism he receives. Set up Valencia with a class pass and put the ball in the back of the net himself
pimp.gif

Hopefully the squad will be ready for Chelsea this Saturday. Huge game.

i love anderson. i thought he was going to become one of the best players in the world when he first started ballin out for man utd. he was a little too cocky but its not too late. dude has ridiculous talent, and i was glad to see him make the most of his time on the pitch today.

i love anderson. i thought he was going to become one of the best players in the world when he first started ballin out for man utd. he was a little too cocky but its not too late. dude has ridiculous talent, and i was glad to see him make the most of his time on the pitch today.

Has this been one of the most boring CL campaigns ever? The group phase is usually super boring but the KO-stage usually makes up for it. This time around both Barca and Man Utd qualified to the finals with relative ease. I'm not trying to take anything away from Man Utd but Real and Barca were the two best clubs in this competition from the beginning followed by a bunch of good but not great clubs. Hopefully some of the big clubs from England, Italy, Germany, etc can improve this summer to make this competition more exciting next season.

Has this been one of the most boring CL campaigns ever? The group phase is usually super boring but the KO-stage usually makes up for it. This time around both Barca and Man Utd qualified to the finals with relative ease. I'm not trying to take anything away from Man Utd but Real and Barca were the two best clubs in this competition from the beginning followed by a bunch of good but not great clubs. Hopefully some of the big clubs from England, Italy, Germany, etc can improve this summer to make this competition more exciting next season.

Man Utd > Real IMO

Had either of the 2 legs of the Clasico been played in the final you would have said this is the biggest letdown for a final too though... just saying...

Man Utd > Real IMO

Had either of the 2 legs of the Clasico been played in the final you would have said this is the biggest letdown for a final too though... just saying...

Back
Top Bottom